Nickname

I was fast asleep and suddenly I was surrounded by white, it was as far as the eye could see.
As I looked down and i was shocked to see that i was wearing a long white dress. The dress had a stunning lace pattern on it that started at the top and went down and ended at the bottom.
As i looked up i noticed someone walking towards me. They were dressed in a black tux with a white shirt poking through the jacket. "Fry?" i asked as they walked closer and closer to me.
"Are you ready?" he asked as a smile appeared on his face.
"For what?" i responded unsure about what was going to happen.
"To say i do, silly. Its your big day Emila, and im here next to you, and I'll be here every step of the way" he said as he smiled.

I closed my eyes and when i slowly opened them i was in a diffrent surrounding.
I was in a big church and Fry was at my side. But all the seats were empty and no music was playing.
As i looked down the isle i was happy to see Brad who was dressed in a tux. He looked stunningly beautiful. "Your prince awaits you Emila" Fry said as a tear dripped down his face.

As soon as i woke up i turned around to see Brad who was sleeping next to me.
"One day maybe" i said to myself re thinking about the dream i had just had.
It was weird just how dream like my life had felt like recently. Ever since the concert my life has had its ups and downs.
I couldn't help to think that if i had never went to that concert how diffrent my life would be right now.
For one i wouldn't be laying next to the sweetest person in the world right now.
But i knew i couldn't stay in this dream state forever. I would have to wake up eventually.

"Morning" Brad said in a husky morning voice.
"Morning curly whirly" i laughted.
Brad had a playful smirk playing on his lips.
"Curly whirly? Is that my nickname now?" Brad joked.
"I figured that i should give you a nickname, so i used one of my favorite things about you as inspiration" i said as i played with his lushus brown locks.
"I love it" Brad replied as love filled his eyes. "But i love you more Emila" he said as his chocolate brown eyes met with mine. Once again Bradley Simpson had made me speechless and made my cheeks burn a bright colour of red.
"Hmm, i wonder what your nickname should be?" Brad asked as his playful tone emerged again. "Whatever you want" i said in a tone that sounded wierd coming from my mouth.
"Now this one will take some thinking" he said as he smiled.

"So what do you want to do today curly whirly?" i asked as a smile grew on my face.
"Well. I heard that Wales is full of stunning views, i was wondering if you could show some of them to me" Brad asked.
"Sounds like a plan " i said as i jumped out of bed excited about todays plans.

 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- love to hear you guy's comments on the book so far.
Leave a like if you liked the book and share it with your vampette friends. The more the merrier.
-Aimèe x