Wedding

And there i was, the last place that i thought I'd be just a few moments after getting married to the love of my life.
The dark November sky opened up as cold raindrops leaked out of the dark gloomy clouds above.
"You've been hidden and quiet for the last few months, why today? The one day that you know that I've dreamt of since i was a young girl. The one day that you knew meant the world to me. Why couldn't you just stayed hidden and away from me and my family?" I screamed at her.

My alarm went off, i looked at the date and smiled. November 10th.
The time was 8:am, i jumped out of bed like i was in a rush, even though i had over 5 hours to get ready.
It was taking all my strength to stop me from texting Brad "no Emilia just wait 5 more hours, we agreed".
I decided to text Brads mum instead so i could have a update on how Toby was doing. I had never been away from him for this long before so being apart from him and Brad was killing me.

The hours went by so slow but it was finally time to get my dress on. The past hour was dedicated to getting my hair and my makeup done and looking perfect.
I looked at the clock.
"Just one more hour" i said silently to myself.

The wedding wasn't big or fancy, but it was perfect. It was being held at the hotel that i was staying at, which actually worked out well as it meant that I didn't have to worry about the cars getting stuck in traffic and being late. Which had been a recurring nightmare of mine since the age of 11.

It was finally time to leave the bedroom and to go downstairs to face my soon to be husband.
Butterfly's filled every inch of my body and left my hands with a shake.
Doubt started to creep through my brain, what if he's decided that he doesn't want me?
I was told that everyone had arrived and that it was time to walk down the isle. That moment reminded me of a dream i had a few years ago, a dream that i had shortly after my friend Fry was killed. I knew at that moment that he wasn't looking down at me from heaven watching from afar.
He was standing next to me.

The doors were opened and everyone else around faded, i could only see him now.
Brad.
He was wearing a black tux with a blue tie, his hair looked curly and wild the way he knew i loved it, and his eyes were filled with love.
My eyes were connected to his, unable to look away from his for most of the ceremony.
The only time i looked away from him was when i had a weird feeling something was wrong.
I looked over to the doors i walked through just 20 minutes ago, and there she was. Standing there.
I looked back at Brad trying not to show the anger and the pain that my body was feeling.
All the bad memories that i had blocked out for months came flooding back.
I could see on Brads face that he knew something was up, he knew me too well.
Brad took my hands and that made most of the distraction go away.
"Emila, its vow time" he silently whispered to me. I smiled back at him.
"Bradley, your vows first" the lady said, who's name i had forgotten.
"Emila" Brad said as i was lured with his eyes "normally when I'm playing a concert i have everything planned out in my head, first run on stage, wave to the crowd and sing, then after the show go have a little rest backstage. But one night in Cardiff that plan didn't happen because when i looked out in the crowd i saw  you. As soon as i saw you it felt like something had hit me, I didn't know it then but that thing that hit me was love. It sounds silly when i say it out loud that i was in love with a girl i knew nothing about, but that's life nothing is as it seems. Now a few years later and we've got our little family. It just makes me think ' what if i had missed you at the concert and my normal concert plan had gone ahead, what would my life be like now?' But that's a world i don't want to think about. A world where i dont wake up next to you each morning, a world where my alarm clock is my phone going off and not Toby screaming in his cot. Now, i just cant wait for the next few years. They might be tough and challenging, but i know that with you by my side we can face anything that comes our way, nothing is more powerful than love'' the words Brad had just spoken left me speechless, the words that i had prepared didn't compare with the ones that left his mouth.
"Now your vows" the lady said after giving me a few moment to wipe my tears away and so i could compose myself.
"Bradley, before I met you I had never fallen in love with someone before. So whenever people talked about love I just didn't understand it. Back then love was just a word that I didn't really understand. When you first spoke to me my whole body was filled with butterflies, each time you smiled it felt like my heart skipped a beat and whenever I'm without you it feels like I'm incomplete. Now I know what love is and the songs I used to belt out in my room finally make sense. You've got me hooked on a drug called love, and in the words of a really good band, when the stars go out you can rest your love on me, and when the world gets loud baby you can rest your love on me."
Brad smiled uncontrollably at me when I finished.
"So do you Bradley Will Simpson take thee Emila Effie Louise Stark to be your lawfully wedded wife?" The minister asked "I do" he said still unable to stop smiling.
"And do you Emila Effie Louise Stark take thee Bradley Will Simpson to be your lawfully wedded husband?" She added
"I do" I said trying to control the happiness that was downing me.
"Then I'm happy to announce that you are now Mr and Mrs Simpson, you may now kiss the bride" the minister finished.
"You don't have to tell me twice" Brad said as he held me in his arms and kissed me.
And even after 3 years together, each time he still kissed me fireworks still go off.

An hour after me and Brad was married I remembered about the uninvited guest as I noticed her in the corner of my eye.
I was with Brad but I walked off towards her as soon as I saw her again.
She ran off and up a flight of stairs that gradually ended and led to the roof of the hotel.

And there i was, the last place that i thought I'd be just a few moments after getting married to the love of my life.
The dark November sky opened up as cold raindrops leaked out of the dark gloomy clouds above.
"You've been hidden and quiet for the last few months, why today? The one day that you know that I've dreamt of since i was a young girl. The one day that you knew meant the word to me. Why couldn't you just had stayed hidden and away from me and my family?" I screamed at her.

"I'm not here to ruin your day Emila" she finally spoke.
"Too late Sophie. You weren't invited for a reason" I shouted back at her.
"I'm here to say goodbye to you Emila" Sophie said as tears started to fill her eyes.
"Look after her won't you" she said to someone behind me.
I turned around and saw it was Brad.
Then it all clicked.
But it was too late, Sophie started to run away from us and jumped off the roof.
Brad held me tightly as I  collapsed onto the cold floor below me.
The rollercoaster had stopped. It's was time to get off and move on.

—————————————————————————
Didn't read through so sorry for mistakes.
I really didn't want to post this. I wrote it around two weeks ago. I know that if I post it I have to then accept that the book is nearly over.
I've absolutely loved writing this.
1 more chapter to go.
See ya.
Btw have a good Christmas
Xx