Stolen goodbyes

It was hard being away from my friends and family for so long.
When i was younger i was always home sick.
But with the man i loved at my side i knew that i was in safe hands.
I loved exploring all the diffrent states that we went to. My favourite had to be New york.
When we were there me and Brad walked through Time Square, and everything there looked so magical and dream like.
It was my favourite place that we visited so far.
When me and Brad arrived back into the hotel we started to talk about the next stop on the tour, Las Vegas.

"Have you been there before?" i asked Brad as i sat down on the couch in our room.

"Ive been there once or twice before, its a experience that you'll always remember" Brad said as he sat down next to me.
"I cant wait" i said as a message pinged onto my phone.

Sophie
Call me now its urgent.

I tensed up as soon as i saw the message.
"Whats wrong?" Brad asked as worry shot onto my face.
"I dont know, i need to ring Sophie" i replied as i clicked the call button to call her.

"What's happened" i said as she picked up.
"Its Fry" she replied in an emotional tone.
"Is he ok" i asked.

"Hes been in an accident"

As soon as i heard those words i felt like a part of my heart disappeared.
I clung on to Brads arm that was wrapped around me.

"Hes gone" Sophie said as streams of tears ran from my eyes.
"No he cant be, i was only talking to him this morning" i replied as Brad held me closer to him.

"Ive got to go Emila, I'll call you back when i hear more". The phone call ended.

"No he can't be gone" i cried out into Brads arms.
Brad held me tighter in his arms.
I pulled my head out of Brads chest that was now wet with tears.
"What am i going to do?, hes my best friend, who's going to talk to me about weird things now? Whos going to steal my food?" i cried.

" im going to be right next to you Emila" Brad said as he looked into my eyes.
"No" i replied to Brad.
"You need to be here right now, living your dream, im going to fly home tonight" i said pulling Brad closer to me.
"I want to be there for you" Brad said as he played with my hair.
"Theres two more shows, i want you to stay and preform" i said as the tears kept streaming down my face.
" I'll be fine Brad"

A few hours later
I was on a flight home from America to Cardiff. I left Brad in America as i knew thats where he needed to be.
I couldn't belive that i would never see Frys face again.
When we were in college me and Fry would always talk about getting a tortoise together and calling it Shelly, But now that will never happen.
He was always there with a shoulder to cry on when i needed it.
He always told me that he wants to see me happy with someone, at least thats one thing that he always used to talk about ticked off. Its weird to think how i will never have any new memories with him, only the old ones that'll keep me smiling on the hardest

----------- -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'd love to hear you guy's comments on the book so far.
Leave a like if you liked the book and share it with your vampette friends. The more the merrier.
-Aimèe x