More about Emila

This isn't part of the book. Just an additive.
Ive decided that most people will know most things about Brad. But in this book so far i haven't unraveled much about Emila.

Emila is a shyish girl, but when you get to know her theres no shutting her up.
Shes got long brown hair.
Her eyes change colour, during the day they're hazel, at night time the left one turns green.

Emila lives in Wales where she grew up with her mum and dad looking after her and two older siblings. Shes is 19.
A few months back Emila left home when she decided that she wanted to live alone.
She has a part time job working at a bar. (this won't show much in the story 😂)

Shes not the brightest spark in the match box, but shes doing alright for herself.
Right now shes in college doing a course that she chose at random. But that college course was one of the best things she ever chose to do as there is where she met her two best friends Sophie and her late best friend fry.

Emila still doesn't know what she wants to do with her life. She knows that shes not going to change the world, but she wants to at least make an impact on it

She loves writing storys and singing along to songs that shes written. Although she doesn't have the best voice she still tries.

She believes in love at first sight and she knows that when she sees him she'll know that its him

Her favourite band is busted and her favorite singer is Charlie Simpson. (for now)

If you asked Emila what can you not live without she'll reply with her IPod and headphones as they shut out the voices of annoying people.

  -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                                                       
I'd love to hear you guy's comments on the book so far.
Leave a like if you liked the book and share it with your vampette friends. The more the merrier.
-Aimèe x