Impact

Brads P.O.V

It was so hard to carry on the tour without Emila by my side, it was even worse knowing that she was feeling upset and there was nothing I could do about it. Two more day I kept telling myself. Two more days until I can hold her in my arms again. I had only known Emila for three months, but inthose three months I fell so far in love with her. I felt lost when she wasn't around, and the only thing that could find me was her. I have changed so much in the last few months, she makes me a better person.

I felt the constant need to text Emila every so often, just so she knows that even though I'm thousands of miles away from her, I'm still there for her.

Brad
I'm only one call away, always remember that.

I sent the text as I was called to the stage.

It will be weird performing to a crowd without Emila in it. I had grown accustom to seeing her face in the crowd. Her being there was like my lucky charm.

After getting through most of the set list it was time to sing the song that I was most dreading to sing. Mine and Emila's songs, paper hearts. As I started to sing the first few notes I noticed that my eyes started to water up. I just kept wishing to myself that no one would notice. Come on Brad you can do this, I kept telling myself over and over again.

I somehow got through performing paper hearts without breaking into tears. It was like that song brought out so much emotion in me. It was kind of scary how one girl could impact my life so much.

After the show finished I ran backstage knowing that I needed to call Emila.

I checked the time back home, and I was instantly disappointed when I found out it would be 4am over there.

The rest of the boys walked into the room.

"Are you ok Brad?" James asked as he stood next to me.

"I can't stay here and carry on when I know that Emila is hurting" I confessed to the boys.

"It just doesn't seem right, I need to be with her" I carried on to say.

"Go" Tristan said as I looked down at my phone.

"I can't, we've got a show tomorrow" I replied.

"Priorities, you can't be here if you know that you're needed somewhere else" James added.

"What about the fans?" I asked.

"We'll just say that you're unable to perform" Connor jumped in and said.

A few hours later

I finally felt the tiniest bit of happiness since Emila had left. Just the thought of her being in my arms was enough to make a smile appear on my face. The plane ride back dragged by. I kept watching my watch for ages, I swear that somehow time slowed down, but I knew that each second that ticked by meant a second closer to where I needed to be.

   -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'd love to hear you guy's comments on the book so far.
Leave a like if you liked the book and share it with your vampette friends. The more the merrier.
-Aimèe x