Confidence

It had been 30 minutes since i had clicked the upload button.
It had took Brad an hour to convince me to upload the video. I wasn't or have ever been confident in myself, but i trust Brad.
Every ten minutes i would click back on the video to see how many views it had gotten, and each time it would say the same number, 2.
In between checking i kept going on twitter, although there was hardly any new posts on there i somehow had come addicted to refreshing it every few seconds.
A new post had appeared, and it was Brad.

Bradley Simpson (on twitter)
You guys need to watch this video! Its amazing!
(link)

When i saw the post i didn't know how to feel.
Embarrassed?
Happy?
Cross?
He didn't tell me that it was his plan to tweet about it.
I knew that if i was anyone else in the world i would be screaming right now. So why did i feel whatever weird emotion i was feeling.

Emila
You didn't tell me that you were going to tweet about it.

Brad
Emila like i said to you before, you can't hide a voice like yours away from the world. X

Emila
But what if everone hates it? What if i get so many bad comments that it makes me want to stop doing the thing i love? X

Brad
Emila, if you get any negative comments then those people are either tone death or just jealous. Xx

Emila
Thank you Brad for believing in me. I don't know what i did to deserve you. Xxx

Brad
I love you Emila. I think that you should start learning a new song on your uke. Your fans can't wait.

I pressed the home button of my phone and clicked the YouTube icon, it took what seemed to be minutes to load, but it was only a few seconds.
I clicked on my video and i couldn't believe my eyes when i saw the view count.
Why would 1 thousand people want to hear me sing?
Each time i would refresh the page the views kept growing.
And before i knew it 1 thousand turned into 5 thousand.
I kept also looking down on the amount of likes i had, 370.
It didn't seem real.

I looked down the comments and most of them were nice ones saying 'omg your voice' and 'i cant belive Brad tweeted about you'. But all the good comments were instantly forgotten as soon as i scrolled down and saw the negitive ones like, ' idk why Brad tweeted about her shes awful' and 'this used to be my favorite song but now after listening to her singing it its now my least favorite'.
I decides to count how many good comments and how many bad.
142 good comments, 10 bad ones.
But for some reason it was the bad comments that i cared about more.
Then i remembered what Brad said, and i knew that i had confidence in him and trust.

Emila
So what song should i do next?

                                                              ------------------------------------------------------- 
I'd love to hear you guy's comments on the book so far.
Leave a like if you liked the book and share it with your vampette friends. The more the merrier.
-Aimèe x