Hand in hand

We walked up to the back gates of the arena where Brad told us to meet him.
A few seconds later i saw him appear.
The butterflies came flying back.
He welcomed me with a hug and then told Sophie that the boys are waiting for her inside.
She went in without a second thought.
Before i could say anything to him he kissed me on my cheek.
"Is that my welcome kiss?" i asked in a shy tone.
"No this is" he said while grabbing my waist and pulling me closer to him.
"Told you that my playful charm would lure you in" he said with a cheeky wink.
He then grabbed my hand leading me inside to where the rest of the boys were.

When we got into the room he made me sit on the sofa with him. With my hand still in his.

"So have you been looking at the pictures we took together like you said you would?" i ask with a joking tone to my voice.
He took out his phone from his trouser pocket and showed me his lock screen.
"Yes each time i go on my phone" he said while looking into my eyes.
I couldn't help but blush.
"Oh. I just remebered" he said as he pulled out a long tube from behind the sofa.
"For you" he said with smirk.
I opened the tube to discover that inside was a poster.
I looked over to Brad who was smiling sweetly.
" i decided that the little Vamps poster you had was too small. So now you have a big one of me" he said in a tone of voice that I'd never heard before. What was it?

"Thank you so much Brad" i said
As i looked around the room to notice that everyone else had left.
"Where did they" but before i could finish my sentence he grabbed my face and kissed me.
Brad pulled away after a few moment.  He looked at me, out of breath and blushed cheeks.
"See i told you, my playful charm is irresistible" he said after catching his breath.

A few hours later
Brad and the rest of the boys had to go to sound check. It meant that me and Sophie could gossip about what happened.
I showed her the poster that Brad gave me, she was jealous i could see it in her eyes.
"So how have you and Tristan been getting on" i ask interested.
"He told me that he broke up with his girlfriend. And hes been asking me loads of questions and i think he was actually interested" she sounded very shocked.

A few moment later i received a text.
Bradley
Come to the stage.

I did as i was asked. When we got there Tristan took Sophie and showed her his drums.

I walked to the middle of the stage with Bradleys hand in mine.
I looked out to the empty arena.
It was so big.
"How can you preform infront of so many people?, don't you get nervous?" i asked as i look at him.
"I do normally get nervous, but becuase i know that you're in the crowd cheering me on i know I'll be fine" he said as he embraced me in a hug.
Each time he hugged me i felt so safe. His arms were like barriers keeping the bad things away.
He then took me back to the room we was in before. He once again sat me down and looked into my eyes.
"What are we?" he ask as he put my arms in his lap.
I would normally feel afraid to answer a question like that. But whenever we talked it felt so right.
" whatever you want us to be" i replied.

 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 I'd love to hear you guy's comments on the book so far.
Leave a like if you liked the book and share it with your vampette friends. The more the merrier.
-Aimèe x