New year

"5, 4, 3, 2, 1, Happy New Year" the crowd around me and Brad shouted.
For once me and Brad decided that we'd be social and actually go out for once.
We decided to go to a bar and start the new year there.
"Come here" Brad loudly said as his lips drew closer to mine.
"Happy new year Emila" Brad whispered in my ear, making my whole body shiver.
"Happy new year Brad" I replied as I kissed him once more.

I was holding onto Brad most of the night as I may of had one or two or three drinks too many, to be honest I lost count after 7.
Each time Brad would talk to me it was like i was sober. I could hear each word he was saying so clearly. And when I would blink my eyes weren't blurry anymore, I could see everything, I could see what was most important in my life. Him.

Brad decided to stay sober the entire night. He kept joking on how he knew that he was going to end up dragging me home.
Looks like he wasn't wrong.
"Emila" Brad said in worry as he sat me down.
Then the world around me went blurry. Brads ability to make me sober when I heard him or saw him worked no more.

The next morning I woke up with a banging headache. I didn't need to open my eyes to see if Brad was next to me as I could hear him chuckling besides me.
"Please don't say that I did anything embarrassing last night" I mentioned to Brad as I finally opened my eyes to look at him.
"You don't remember?" Brad replied sounding a bit worried.
"Just tell me Brad" I said as I sat up and put my head in my hands.
"Well where should I start? There was many times where you kept confessing you love to me. Loads of times asking me to never leave you. Oh and there was this one time where you said I had a better voice than Charlie Simpson" Brad confessed. " wow so I was truthful drunk?" I asked as I pulled my head out of my hands. "Yep" Brad replied popping the p. "Oh and you kept asking me to take you to a tattoo shop so you can get a vamps tattoo next to your busted one." He added as he smiled.
I opened my eyes in worry instantly movingly slightly so I could search for pain.
"Emila, don't worry you didn't. Do you think you fiancé would let you get a drunk tattoo?" Brad asked.
I smiled back at Brad. "No".
A new message then popped up on my phone. I picked it up to see that it was a message from Sophie.

Sophie
Im sorry Emila, since you've left I feel like I've been in a ditch and there's only one way of getting out of it. Yes we joked about it before, but the more I think about it now the more that i need to do it. For myself.
So I can be free again. You are away living your perfect life. I'm here with mine crumbling down besides me.
He ruined my life, now I'll ruin his.

I knew I couldn't keep this a secret from Brad. So I showed him as soon as I read it.

--------——:----------------•---------------------------------------------------------
What will happen?
Will Emilas year be perfect and go to plan ?
Only time will tell.
Find out in the New year.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you all for reading this 'book'. I would've never of thought it would've got this many reads. 3000. Wow still can't get over it. 😂😂😂✌🏻.
I'll be honest, I wasn't a big vamps fan when I started to write this 'book' but now each word I write brings me closer to being a bigger fan. 😂😂😂. If that makes sense. 
I love writing and I'll carry on until everyone stops reading or until I feel like I can't write anymore.
Thank you. Xxxx

Hope you all had an amazing Christmas and a great new year.
Follow me on insta. Aimfreeman16x
And on twitter aimfreemanx
-Aimée xxxxxx