Christmas

It was Christmas in a few weeks, but i still had no idea at all on what to get Brad.
What do you buy the boy that has everything?
Every present idea that i thought of he either already had or it was a trashy present idea.

But then as i was about to give up and throw in the towel i then had an amazing idea.

Mine and Brads new flat had so many Christmas decorations that it started to look like the north pole.
The tall green tree was decorated with purple and gold tinsel.

"Are you going to help me decorate the tree or not Emila?" Brad joked.
"Yes, sorry i was day dreaming like normal" i confessed.
"Do you want to put the star on the top of the tree Emila?" Brad asked as he took the star out of its box.
"Yes" i replied excitement.
The tree was quite tall so i was unable to reach the top.
"Ive got an idea" Brad laughted as he stood in front of me.
" A piggy back?" i asked as a smirk grew on my lips.
"Emila just jump on, im not going to drop you" Brad replied reassuringly.
"Ok" i said as i put my arms up in surender.
"But if you drop me" i started to say as Brad cut in and replied "i won't"
I took the golden star out of Brads hand, then he crouched down so i was able to climb up on his back.
"See, im strong" Brad stated playfully.
I then reached up so i would be able to place the shining star on top.
"Perfect" i cheered as Brad walked back so we could have a better look.
"It is" he replied as he looked up at me.
I leaned down and pecked his cheek.
"Can i get down now?" i requested, then a few seconds later he put me down. My feet was finally touching the floor.
Brad sat down on the couch as he checked his phone for messages, i joined him and layed my head on his shoulder.
"This is going to be the best Christmas ever, because this year i've got the girl of my dreams at my side" Brad lovingly said as he put his phone down.
"Yes. It will" i replied unable to say anything else.

Christmas day
"Wake up" i heard a sweet voice whisper in my ear.
"Its Christmas" he added as he kissed my forehead.
I slowly opened my eyes and staring down at me was a very happy Brad.
"Morning Curly" i said as i pulled my lips closer to his. Just like everytime i kissed Brad the fireworks went off. It was a feeling that i knew I'd never get sick off.
"Come on, get up" Brad cheered as he was bouncing on the bed with joy. He looked like a little kid who had Christmas spirit running through his veins.
"Ok, ok" i replied as got up.
Brad ran through to the living room faster than a bolt.
As i finally reached the living room Brad was sitting down next to the tree.
"Come sit down by me" he said with an adoring smile.
I sat down next to Brad who was wearing red plaid pj's.
As i sat and got comfortable Brad searched under the tree until he found the gift he was looking for.
"This is for you" Brad smiled as he handed me a median size box that was wrapped with red wrapping paper and had a purple bow on top.
I took the present out of his hands, he started to rock slightly with anticipation.
I slowly tore the wrapping paper off, until most of the wrapping was gone.
"Omg Brad" i beamed unable to control my emotions.
I put the present down next to me and jumped into Brads arms.
"Agh" he said in shock.
"So i guess you like it then" Brad added in his normal playful tone as i hugged him as tight as i could.
"Its amazing Brad" i responded still shocked at the beautiful gift.
I undone my arms from Brad so i could look at my perfect present properly.
"I thought that you'd like a new ukulele in one of your favorite colours" Brad added still giggiling from when i jumped at him.
I took the ukulele out from the box, as soon as i saw the lush cyan colours i knew that i was in love with it.
"Turn it over" Brad suggested with a smirk playing on his lips.
The other side of the uke had one of my favourite quotes engraved on it. "Just open your eyes, something beautiful is happening" i whispered as i traced my finger around the letters.
"I love it, its perfect" i cried as i put down the uke and lept into Brads lap once more.
"A perfect gift for a perfect girl" Brad added as he played with my hair.
After a few moments i got up from Brads warm embrace and started to search for his gift.
"Here" i said as i passed him the small box.
As soon as he opened it his eyes instantly lit up.
"Wow" he replied sounding speechless.
"I thought that i'd get you a new watch, so whenever we are appart you can count down the hours or minutes til we're together again" i said as our eyes met.
"I had it engraved" i added as Brad turned the watch over.
He smiled, " i've got your paper heart E.x." his hand reached out to mine. "I adore it Emila, Thank you" he whispered as he put other hand on my chin to bring my lips closer to his.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'd love to hear you guy's comments on the book so far.
Leave a like if you liked the book and share it with your vampette friends. The more the merrier.
-Aimèe x