Chocolate brown eyes

A few hours later.
I looked at the stage where Brad and the boys were performing. Thousands of people screaming his name.
But he was mine.
And once again, i couldn't take my eyes of him.
They then played their next song.
Paper hearts, which was my new favourite song.
But this time when he sang it, it sounded diffrent. More meaningful.
His chocolate brown eyes were hooked to mine as he strolled around the stage. He looked so majestic.
I took my phone out of my pocket and captured a picture of him, doing what he loves the most, performing.
The picture i took was amazing.
It showed him singing and enjoying life. But the thing you noticed most from the picture was his sweet brown luring eyes.
I clicked the button that made the picture my lock screen. It was perfect. Just like him.

After the concert me and Sophie met the boys backstage in the room we was in before.
Brad was laid out on the sofa looking exhausted after performing.
"Tired?" i asked i entered the room. "A bit" he said as he looked around to the door to see me.
He opened his arms inviting me in for a hug.
I pulled out my phone so i check the time. But before i could look Brad had already taken it out of my hand.
" oo who's this handsome devil then?" he asked in his playful attitude. "I don't know? I think he's some singer" i said matching his tone. Me and Brad continued talking as everyone else left the room.
"So do you like the picture?" i asked. " i love it" he said as he stared into my eyes.
"Did you enjoy the show?" he asked in a husky voice.
"It was amazing" i confessed.
"Did you enjoy it?" i asked as i put my hand in his.
" i had my girlfriend in crowd cheering me on, it was the best" he said as he blushed.
Brad then pulled me closer to him, so close that i was nearly sitting on his lap. Then he kissed me with so much passon.
He then pulled away from the kiss " i wish today never had to end" he confessed as he played with my hair. I agreed.

"So you enjoyed watching your favourite band perfom tonight?" he ask as a smile played on his lips. "Wait. Busted was here?" i said trying to sound as shocked as i could.
" so i haven't changed your mind yet?" he replied in his fake sad voice.
"Not yet" i said as i tangled my fingers in his brown curly hair, pulling him closer till our lips touched.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'd love to hear you guy's comments on the book so far.
Leave a like if you liked the book and share it with your vampette friends. The more the merrier.
-Aimèe x