Sleeping

I understood why Sophie was going after me now. I had everything that she had ever wanted. A man that loves me, a career that's going do well for me, and a baby.
In my mind, sometimes i do blame Tristan for everything that has happened to her since that dreadful night when she found out he has been cheating on her. If he did the right thing and ended it before he hurt her we wouldn't be in this mess now.

Months had passed again and nothing had been heard about the whereabouts of Sophie.    I knew that i should be panicking about the thought of a mad woman that used to be my best friend going after me. But no. I was in my own world that i cut off from all things Sophie.
Baby Toby was a great distraction, so it was only at his nap times and bed times when my head started wondering when i started to think about the whole Sophie business.

"Stop it." Brad said as he walked into the living room. "Stop what?" i replied, although i knew what he was talking about.
"Stop thinking about her" he said as he sat down next to me and put his strong protecting arms around me.
"I wish i could Brad,  throughout the day she doesn't pop into my head once. It's just when Toby's sleeping.'' Brad kissed the top of my forehead as he knew that there was no words that he hadn't said before that could comfort me.
"I just want things to go back to how they were Brad, where at night i was thinking of stupid things instead of things that scared me to think of" i added as i took a deep death of air.
"It will Emila, I promise" Brad replied.
"Hey, I've got an idea" Brad said as his face lit up.
"Let's start planning the wedding, we've been engaged for over a year now and i think its time that i make you my wife, and it'll keep your mind of the Sarah business."
I could see the excitement in Brads chocolate brown eyes, its a two in one. He knows that my mind will be off Sarah, and he'll also get to become my husband, something that he talked about every day since he proposed.
"So........ what do you think?" He asked as he grabbed my hands.
"I think i should start buying some wedding magazines".

————————————————————————————————————————————————
Ok. So.  I'm sorry its ben so long since i last updated. I left college and started working so my mind has been so packed full of soo much. But hopefully now everything has calmed down in my life i can start writing some more.
I really hoped that you guys enjoyed this chapter, although its quite short. But things are going to. Start getting interesting again I swear.  I just have to build up to it first.
So thank you again for reading. Please share will all your vamps friends, please like and leave a comment xxxxxxx