Revenge

* Kendrick's POV *

I sat back & thought about what had just happened.

"Now about dude back there..." I said, putting my game face on.

"What do you mean?" I heard her say.

I smacked my lips & looked over at Camille while she played with her fingers nails.

I bit my lip to keep from going off on her, cause I know damn well she know what a nigga talking about.

"You know what the fuck I mean. What was that all about huh?" I said.

She sighed.

"Look, can we just go to Brielle's house? I really don't feel like talking about it."

I looked at her like she was crazy. She must have forgot who I was & what I do. Even though we don't talk as much as we should, she still know wassup.

I slammed on brakes, waking Brielle up in the process.

"Yo, what the hell bruh?" Brielle said, looking around.

"Where are we?" She asked, not familair with the surroundings.

That caused Camille to look up as well, looking confused. Then she turned towards me with an questionable look.

"Ken-"

I put my finger to my lips.

"No, shut the fuck up! I know I'm sounding harsh, but you being real childish. I know you hiding something from me, so don't play fuckin' dumb! I used to live there remember? I know how ma & ole dude can get. So I'ma ask you this one time. Is ma still snortin' that shit!?"

I saw tears falling from her eyes, then she nodded.

I reached over & wiped her tears away. Then I gave her a tissue.

Brielle rubbed her back, soothing her. Letting her know that everything would be okay.

"It's okay Mille, just tell him what you know. He can help you, but you gotta let him know everything." Brielle said.

She sniffled.

"Okay, fine." She said, while looking down at her feet.

I waited for her to start explaining.

"Well, ever since you left things got worse. Nicole started snortin' more & that guy..Jonathan, he did too. That day you left, he came into my room that night..."

I clenched my teeth, and balled my first up.

"He um, well he raped me."

"He did what?!" I yelled.

"Please, just let me finish." She said, as she backed up a little.

I could tell she got scared, so I calmed down a bit.

"Iight, gone head."

"After that night, he's been trying to do it again. But he only got to again, one time. Sometimes Nicole would catch him, but she never did anything because he would also lie & say I was coming on to him. She whooped my ass of course. Every day in that damn house, I have to suffer! Have you ever felt so torn, that you just wanted to end your life?" She said, as tears fell from her face.

I grew angry at myself for not being there for my little sister. I wanted to cry & kill all at the time.

I looked over at her, and she stared at me while she continued to cry.

We continued staring at each other, until I looked away & started up the car.

I was going to take them to Brandon's house, but now I need them at Brielle's out of the way. I got business to take care of.. and it's with that nigga Jonathan.

"Where are we going now?" Brielle asked.

"Your place. Can Camille stay with you till I get situated? I got some things to handle."

"Of course."

"What kind of things?" Camille asked.

"Don't worry little sis, but I'll be gone for awhile okay?" I said, looking over at her.

She huffed.

"How long is awhile?" She asked.

I chuckled at her, she was always attached to me.

"A month or two. But don't trip."

"The fuck! Why you gotta go away so long? You just got here!" She whined.

"I just said don't worry. Look, these months a fly by before you know it, I promise! Just chill." I said, as I licked my lips staring at some girls fat ass.

"Damn." I mumbled.

Camille & Brielle both rolled their eyes.

I smiled and shook my head.

I arrived at Brielle's house, in like 20 minutes.

"You need some help?"

She ignored me, I chuckled a bit. Then I threw a pen I had at her.

"Bitch." She mumbled, while smiling.

"Ya mami."

"We got the same mama dumb ass."

"Hell nah, that's your momma. I was adopted." I said, jokingly.

Everyone laughed, then Camille finally made her way over to me.

"See you in a couple months, I guess. Make sure you call me often & be safe. I love you." She said, as she squeezed my neck as she hugged me. I reached up & kissed her forehead.

"I love you too little sis, now getcha ass in the house." I said, as I pulled off. I didn't even give her a chance to respond.

I made my way over to Brandon's house, so I can tell him wassup. I gotta get this bitch nigga Jonathan, & Nicole. Fuck them!

Just a filler , since I feel like I should be updating more.

I'll write longer either saturday or sunday .

Love you guys..❤️

Vote .

Comment .

Mookie 😘