Careful Now.

Before I Start .. I Need Y'all To Comment Twitter Names !! Please !! If You Have One ❤️❤️

* Brandon's POV *

We were all chilling and having a good time. My baby and I were laughing at Kendrick and Trigga.

"Bruh, I'm telling you! Brittany's ass is fatter than Tamera's." Kendrick yelled.

"No it ain't man! Have you even looked at Tamera's?" Trigga asked.

Need I remind you, that the girls they're talking about are in this room. Along with 5 other thots.

A couple of em, were eyeing me down but Camille is all I need right about now.

"Can y'all stop talking about me? Damn!" Brittany yelled.

"Thot ass, shut the fuck up." Trigga yelled.

Me and Kendrick laughed, while Camille just shook her head. She was sitting in my lap, which I know made a few girls jealous. I saw the looks they were giving her, but she didn't seem to pay attention to any of em. That's a bonus for me!

"I'm not a thot!" Brittany yelled.

All three of us busted out laughing then. Her salty ass left the room, and went outside on the porch.

"Oops, I ain't mean to make her mad! I gotta hit that." Kendrick said, making his way outside.

Trigga smacked his lips.

"Bruh, how you know if I ain't want her?" He asked.

"Well too damn bad." He mumbled, going out the door.

"Bitch!" Trigga yelled and Kendrick gave him the middle finger through the window.

Them boys is something else.

"Yo Tamera, let me holla at you for a minute." Trigga smirked. She returned it, and followed him to the guest room.

"Don't fuck up my new sheets!" I yelled, making Camille gasp. She is so innocent. I laughed and kissed her cheek.

"You gone be doing the same thing, I don't know why you gaspin'." I whispered, while biting her neck.

"You are such a freak." She whispered back.

We heard someone clear their throat and it was this hoe I used to fuck with, Sade (sah-day). Shawty had some mean mouth action, but I ain't feelin' her like that nomore.

"Is there a problem?" Camille asked, with one eyebrow raised.

Now normally, I wouldn't allow my girlfriend to fight. But I wanna know if Camille can handle her own. This is a test. Because if she can't fight... that's a problem.

"Excuse me?" Sade challeneged.

"You're excused." Camille said, standing up.

"Aw shit." I mumbled.

"Bitch, you better watch who you fuckin' talkin' to!" Sade yelled.

"And bitch you better watch your damn mouth! You WILL respect me or get that ass beat!" Camille yelled back.

This was kinda funny, considering the fact that your boy was high.

"Whoa! What's going on in here?" Kendrick asked, as he came back inside.

Trigga and ole girl was already back out and I didn't even notice. It figures, because Trigga was always that nigga who was always ready to see a fight.

"That tramp over there running her mouth!" Sade said.

"Don't call my sister/girl a tramp!" Me and Kendrick yelled at the same time.