Meeting New People.

* Camille's POV *

I watched my brother drive off, as I began to get sad. It's not fair how he just got here & he's already leaving. I miss him, more than I ever had before.

"Ugh." I sighed, looking over at Brielle who had been watching me the whole time apparently.

"What?" I asked her.

"Hmm?" She asked, blinking her eyes. It seemed like she didn't even know what had happened, that worried me a little. Especially since this happens, when her little disorder starts to kick in.

"Are you okay?" I asked her, raising my eyebrow.

"Yeah." She smiled. "I'm fine."

I was still skeptical, so I continued to stare at her for a bit. I guess she was fine, so I continued on to the door.

Once we both made it inside, I immediately knew her father was home.

He sniffed that mess too, but in my opinion he did more than my mom.

"You were supposed to pay the light bill today! Now our lights are gonna get cut off!" I heard Brielle's mom, Cynthia, yell.

"Looks like I gotta pay our bill again." I heard Brielle say.

Brielle & I both went through it bad at home. We still managed to keep smiles on our faces whenever we were around people though. That's pretty much why we're close.

"I need my stuff bad! Fuck you & them damn lights." Her father had said.

I never knew his real name, but I know in the streets they called him snake. Brielle's mom did too. I never knew that reason either.

"If you feel that way, why don't you get the fuck out of my house then! You are such a worthless piece of shit, I don't know why I married you in the first place!" Her mom yelled.

They argued for another 15 minutes, until Brielle finally went up to go settle them down.

I followed her, just in case she needed some help. Her father could get crazy at times.

We walked up the stairs & the arguing got louder as the closer to their door we got. Brielle knocked 5 times, then her father answered.

He looked at me with disgust, so I rolled my eyes at him. He shook his head, then looked at Brielle with the same look he gave me.

She raised her eye brow, but she didn't even respond to his rude behavior.

"Can you guys please settle down? I'll pay the light bill tomorrow." She said calmly.

"No baby, I can do it. You keep your money." Her mom said, as she smiled. Her smile increased more when she saw me.

"Hey Mille baby! How are you?" She said, as she ran over hugging me.

"I'm fine, Mrs.Wright. What about yourself?" I said, returning the gesture.

That's when she looked at her husband & rolled her eyes.

I slightly chuckled.

"That's how I'm doing." She said, as she made her way downstairs.

I heard Snake mumble something, then he slammed the door shut. I glanced over at Brielle & noticed how calm she was.

You know what they say, the calm & quiet ones are always the most dangerous.

I didn't think too much of it, so I walked passed her & went straight into her room. I felt tired, so I layed my stuff down & crawled into the extra bed she had in her room.