Gotta Let Em Know.

* Caleb's POV *

It's been three hours since I called my boys. 2am in the morning & they still haven't arrived.

I called all of their phones at least 10 times, but no answer. We have ALOT of business to handle. Seems like they been slackin' lately.

Two heads need to be popped, but the job hasn't been done. I didn't give them my empire, to be lackin' in the game. Niggas won't respect you, if you don't go by your word.

"Where the hell are they?" I mumbled.

I looked around my office and my eyes landed on a picture of my babygirl Camille. Lord knows how much I miss her.

Her triflin' ass momma, had to ruin everything for our family. Now I don't even see her.

I send money, but that's about all I can do. When Camille's mother and I had our divorce, the judge ruled that Nicole could have full custody, and no visitation rights. You don't know how bad that hurt my heart.

Kendrick keeps me updated, I know he's being the best big brother he can be to her. Even if he is over protective, but he learned that from me.

I called Trigga's phone one more time, and I was sent straight to voicemail.

I got irritated, so I grabbed my coat and keys and went out the door. I guess I have to go find these little niggas.

I drove all over town looking for these guys, but no luck.

"Guess I'll visit the trap house then." I mumbled.

I was going 80 miles per hour, which let me get there in about 10 minutes.

Once I got there, everyone of the workers were standing outside. They was throwing a riot! I wonder what the commotion was all about.

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE, HUH?" I yelled, causing everyone to stop talking.

They all looked at me, like they knew something that I didn't.

"Oh, no one wants to talk huh?" I asked.

I sniffed, then shook my head up and down.

"I'm going to count to three, and by then someone better tell me what's going-"

"Alright, I'll tell you wha-" I cut him off, with a bullet to the shoulder.

"I don't like to be interrupted! NEVER interrupt me." I said to him.

He groaned in pain, then spit out blood.

"Go get him cleaned up." I said, walking over to my nephew, Khyrie.

He looked like he had a shed a few tears, which is weird to me. No male in my family cries, unless it's something huge.

"What's going here nephew? Why was y'all acting a fool?" I asked, sternly.

He looked at me with a mug on his face, but I didn't really mind. I have the same mug on my face, when I'm upset about something.

"It's your best three.. and Mille." He said, lowly.

"Wait what!? What do you mean, Mille? What happened!?" I yelled.

"She was riding in the car with Kendrick and them. Someone ran into them, and the car was shot up." He said, looking me straight into the eyes.

My heart broke.

My baby Camille, was possibly gone.

My only son, possibly gone.

And also.. my two best workers. They were like sons to me as well.

I ran to my car and hopped in fast. I drove off, leaving dust.

Someone was going to pay.

I hit the steering wheel multiple times, hoping my kids were okay.

"God it's been a long time since we talked. Hell, you probably don't even want to deal with me. I just ask that you make sure my kids are okay. All four em, please God." I said, grippin' the steering wheel harder.

I arrived at the hospital 20 minutes later. Immediately going in screaming and asking for answers.

I was so loud, they called security. I sat down, not wanting to cause trouble at this death place.

I shook my leg rapidly, waiting for someone to assist me. I just wanna make sure all my kids are alive.

"Mr. Davis?" A doctor called.

I practically ran over to him, attacking him with questions.

"Where are my kids? Are they okay? What happened?" I asked at once.

"Please Mr. Davis, calm down. Take a deep breath please." He said, looking at me with concern.

I nodded, then placed my hands on my hips pacing back and forward.

"I'm going to start off with the ones who aren't very harmed, which is Kendrick and Brandon. They both were shot in their shoulder, and Brandon has a sprung wrist." He said.

I was glad to hear that nothing too major was done.

"We tried contacting Brandon's mother, but we couldn't reach her."

I nodded, not really caring. Not to be mean or anything, but I'm here for him.

"Let me hear the other two." I said, biting my lip.

"Well.. Camille has broken ribs, and her right leg was fractured. She also was shot 3 times. One in her left leg. One in the shoulder and another in her side. She lost alot of blood, so we're going to need some blood."

I wanted to cry. Badly. I decided against it, but nodded. Letting him know that I would be willing to do it.

"What about Trè?" I asked.

"Ah, he was only shot one time in his shoulder as well. However, due to all the times the car flipped, he has a few broken bones. He apparently hit his head hard, so he's in a coma."

I shook my head, feeling bad that I wasn't there to help them.

I should have been there and I wasn't!

If only I hadn't called..

"Excuse me, Mr. Davis?" The doctor said, breaking me out of my thoughts.

"Ah, yes?" I asked.

"We need to you to donate the blood now, this way please."

I didn't even respond, I just followed him.

Payback's a bitch.

I just hope that whoever did this knows, I'll be coming for them soon.

I was once the top killer of this town.. I'll be damned if I don't let these niggas know that I can and will go back to my old ways. They got me tight.

Just a filler! My next chapter, will be a month later.

I don't really want to get into details about their well-being after the incident.

Just know, things are about to get savage.

VOTE 😘

COMMENT ❤️

Mookie 💕

I will have Caleb's picture up soon. Also, I'm changing Tre's character.

I'ma start using his real name more often too.