Fill In.

* Blue's POV *

I woke up in a dim lit room. I was tied up and my head was hurting like hell. I noticed blood was dripping from my bottom lip, and Brielle was tied up beside me.

She had a few bruises on her face, and she was knocked out cold. What the fuck was going on?

"I'm so sorry." Someone cried. It was a female voice. I looked to my left, and there stood Camille with a gun in her hand.

"You gon' kill me?" I asked her. She didn't say a word. I laughed at the reaction.

"Shit... I don't blame you. If a nigga kidnap me, and I get out of it, I would kill his ass too."

She sniffled and lowered the gun. She came over to me and sat down.

"I don't wanna kill you." She whispered. "But Terrance does. He's been harrassing me for 6 hours."

"I've been out that long?" I asked. She nodded her head yes, and I licked my lips in return.

"Well, what has he done to you?" I asked.

"After knocking Brielle out, he was actually being nice. But you know, I wasn't buying that. He was really creeping me out, so I tried to get away from him. He slapped me around a bit, then smiled. He started apologizing and shit, so I believe he has a problem."

"Where is he now? We, well I gotta get outta here."

"Upstairs. He said he had a suprise for me.. but you would seriously leave me here?" She asked sadly. I nodded my head yes.

"Why would you wanna come with me, and I kidnapped you? Are you dumb?" I asked.

"No, but.." I cut her off.

"But what?"

"I know you can at least get me out of here safe. I wouldn't tell anyone about this, not even my brother just please... help?" She silently cried. It honestly made me feel sorry for her, so I decided to come up with a plan.

I guess since I brought her here, I gotta get her home too... haha.

* Aaron's POV *

"Alright mom, I promise to call you and tell you everything." I told her in annoyance. If it wasn't her calling, it was my sister. And if it wasn't her, it was family.

All the guys were recovering well, except for King. I now learned that his name was actually Brandon.

The fellas were still resting, and haven't woken up yet. I don't expect King too, though. I just hope he gets through this.

My mind often wonders off to Camille and if she's okay. Precious gave me a little information, so I sent her ass to one of the trap's Trigga has down here.

I was gonna get Camille back and nobody is gonna stop me. Although the threathening calls I've been getting makes me nervous, I know I have to be a savage about this. So I choose to ignore shit and keep it moving. I promise to keep my mom and sister out of harms way too. Ain't no telling what they got planned next.

Plus I know the boys at the trap got my back regardless, we're basically family. Feel me?

"Excuse me sir, aren't you a family member of Brandon Williams?" A nurse asked me.

"Yeah, is there a problem?" I asked worrying. I've been getting nothing but bad news from them, about him.

"Follow me to the back please, so you can see him. He's been improving a little, but not as much as we want."

I sighed in relief and followed behind her. I'm glad he's doing a little better. I couldn't do nothing but thank the man above.

When we finally got to the room, I saw Brandon for the first time since the incident. He's body slowly raised up and down, taking each breath. It looked like any one could be his last.

The nurse left giving me some privacy, but honestly this was awkward. I still don't know this dude very well, but he was cool peeps.

Plus anyone that my brother says is okay, is okay with me. I trust him.

"Damn man, I never thought something like this would happen."

Of course he didn't respond, but he did something that made me happy a bit.

He opened his eyes.

Suckish Chapter , but many people are rushing me -_-

Next chapter will have you like woah ! And it's also the last chapter.

Sequel or nah ? ... Series or nah ?

Vote .

Comment .

Mookie ❤️