Hurt Nomore.

* Brielle's POV *

It's been 4 days since I been here at prison and let me tell you.. it SUCKS!

My first day was awful. Many females tried to hit on me and even more wanted to fight.

I got my ass whooped twice by the same girl. The first time was because I wouldn't give her my lunch. The second time.. I don't even know!

Now I'm rocking a busted lip and a bruised eye. For nothing! The food isn't even good.

I have made one friend though.. her name is Aleeyah.

She helped fight these two girls off me during sleep hours. Dirty bitches. I hate dikes!

Aleeyah was a sweetheart actually. She's 17. She was in for murdering her father while she was 11. He was raping her on the daily and no one ever knew it. Until she snapped. Being moved from juvenile to jail and then prison must have been hard.

She has 1 more year to go in this hell hole. I'm glad because I can't wait to hang out with her. Hell, she may even get cool with Camille too.

"Brielle hun, why you so quiet?" Aleeyah asked.

I snapped our of my thoughts and smiled at her.

"Oh, no reason. Just thinking."

"You know, that's basically the only good thing you can do in here. Well, as long as it's positive thinking." She said politely.

"I agree." I sighed. I want to go home so bad!

"Want some snacks?" She asked, pulling out two bags of chips, a big bag of skittles and two can mountain dews.

"How did you get that?" I asked shocked, as I sat down on her bed.

"Officer Wilks is my auntie. She makes sure I eat good in here. I can look out for you too, ya know." She said as she smiled.

I gave her a huge hug and she hugged me back.

"Thank you!" I told her.

"It's no problem. Just give me all your trash and i'll take of the rest. Deal?" She asked, holding out her pinky.

"Deal." I agreed, taking her pinky with mine.

"Now come on. It's almost 2:00."

I quickly got up and followed her to the chill area I guess you can call it. This is where we come, when the dikes leave from their morning work out session. They always try to sneak in the cells and get a little nookie.

We ate our snacks in silence, but we had to hide them as well.

I sighed as I chewed on a skittle.

This shit sucks!

* Camille's POV *

We were currently sitting in the courtroom, waiting on the judge to make a final decision.

I think my father will win the case. He made sure to point out EVERYTHING. My mother couldn't tell on him though.

We all know why..

I impatiently waited. It seemed like the judge would never come back!

Brandon held my hand and Trè held my other one. Kendrick sat behind me, holding on to my good shoulder.

Me..

I sat still. Watching my father and his lawyer. He bit his lip, looking nervous as ever.

Finally the judge came out, 15 minutes later. And guess who else walked in. Jonathan!

He smirked and waved at me. All the guys on my side jumped up to get him, but the guards immediately sat them down.