I Trust You

* Brandon's POV *

That night . Warning ! Sexual Content .

"Baby, calm down!" I stressed to Camille. Ever since Poppa C called us and told us about some fuck nigga, she been walking a damn hole in the floor.

"Calm down? You want me to calm down when niggas are after you and wanting me? How the fuck can I calm down?!" She yelled.

"Aye, watch yo fuckin' mouth. Bring ya ass over here." I demanded.

She pouted, and crossed her arms as she slowly made her way over to me. I pulled her down in my lap and started kissing on her neck.

"What I tell you about worrying so much when it comes to shit like this? Let your man handle it." I mumbled.

She huffed and sighed. She turned around and grabbed my face, then looked me in my eyes. I couldn't help but notice how beautiful she was.

"Baby I know, we've been over this millions of times! I'm just worried about you, okay? They know where we stay and we're still here! They could pop up at any moment."

I smirked at her and kissed on her neck some more. I honesty didn't give a fuck that they knew where I lived. If they was gone do something, they would have been done it. Plus my niggas are all around me, Mille just doesn't know it.

"Brandon stop!" She whined, as I began to suck on the flesh behind her ear. I guess that was her hot spot.

"Why?" I mumbled as I laid her down and got on top of her. She blushed and looked away from me.

"Don't do that shit, look at me!"

She hesitantly looked at me and I kissed her once she did. Tongue and all.

"You're beautiful baby." I whispered in between kisses all over body. From her neck, shoulders, then breast.

"Mm, Brandon." She moaned.

I removed her shirt and bra and sucked on her C cups. Then I flicked my tongue over her harden nipples. She ran her fingers through my curls and moaned loudly.

"You want it?" I asked looking at her. Normally, I wouldn't ask. But with Mille.. shit was WAY different. I had to make sure she was physically and mentally ready.

She nodded her head.

"You sure?" I asked again.

"Yes." She closed her eyes.

I took off all her clothes and mine. I began kissing on her stomach and sucking on her navel.

"Ooh." She cooed.

I started getting lower and lower, until I finally reached her treasure. She gasped and tried to muffle her moans, but I wasn't having that.

"I wanna hear that shit bae, let it out!" I demanded.

I sucked, bit and blew on her clit just to tease her.

"Aww, baeee!" She moaned, grinding into my face.

"Cum for daddy ma." I mumbled against her pussy.

I slurped and sucked on it and she began screaming my name like crazy. I haven't even gave her the D yet and she going wild.

"Brandon baby, I can't take it!"

"Yes you can." I grunted, making my grip tighter on her legs and increasing the speed with my tongue.

"Mmm, o-oh sh-shit!" She yelled. I felt her walls tighten around my tongue.

"Bae I gotta pee!" She cried.

"No you don't." I mumbled as I started slurping and sucking harder.

"Ughh, mmm.. baby!" She moaned, squirting in my mouth.

I licked her clean and went up to kiss her. My eyes got wide as I noticed how much I made her cry. Her face was completely wet.

"Shh baby girl." I whispered, wiping the tears off her face. She was still whining and I put my dick at her entrance.

"You ready?"

"Mmhm."

"You sure ma? I can stop if you want."

"Yes Brandon, I trust you." She smiled. I smiled back at her and pecked her lips lightly.

I slowly pushed my boy inside her, inch by inch.

"Good Gawd!" She yelled.

I smirked and stopped letting her get use to my size.

We stayed this way for awhile, and I noticed the pained look on her face. It almost made me want to stop.

I grinded slowly, listening to her moan my name with every stroke.

"Babe." She called out.

"Yeah?"

"I love you."

"I love you more baby girl."

I increased the speed, and she started digging her nails in my back.

"Daddy! Don't stop!" She moaned.

I smacked her ass and she bit her bottom lip. I thought that was so sexy.

"Get on top ma."

She was weak, so I grabbed her by her wrists and allowed her to slide down on me.

She started grinding on me and I bit my lip, squeezing her ass hard as hell.

"Mmm." She moaned, picking up the pace.

"Shit baby, you a pro." I grunted.

Once she started bouncing on me, I swear I felt my nut forming right then and there.

"I'm cu-cumming." She yelled. I felt her juices run down my dick, but I wasn't done there.

"Turn around." I demanded, slapping that ass.

"Ooh." She cooed.

I pounded her from the back and she clawed the bed sheets.

"Throw that ass back." I grunted.

We went at it like that, for another 15 minutes before I came and she did too.

When I pulled out, she fell forwards. Her breathing was heavy, and she was limp.

I went to the bathroom and washed my hands. Then I brushed my teeth. I decided to shower afterward I took a nap.

When I entered my room again, Mille was knocked out. I smirked and got in bed with her. I wrapped my arms around her waist and snuggled my head in the crook of her neck.

"Brandon?" She whispered, eyes still closed.

"Yeah baby?"

"I love you."

"I love you too ma, more than anything in this world."

And we went to sleep just like that..

Vote

Comment 😊

Mookie ❤️

(not good with sex scences, lmao.)