We Don't Have To Explain (Pt. 1)

* Brandon's POV *

I watched as Brielle, stormed outta my car. It was actually funny, so I laughed.
Let her stay mad, with her mad ass. She acts like me & Mille been dating for a month or something. We just met yesterday damn! But the things we did though... Hmm, maybe I am moving fast.. Or is Camille easy? Nah, let me get that out my head.

I glanced over at Camille, and noticed that she had shed a fear tears.

"What's wrong Mille baby?" I asked.

"I'm such a bad friend. Brielle's been asking me who I was with yesterday and I wouldn't even say anything. Then come to find out y'all are close. I feel even worse now." She said, as she wiped her eyes.

"Baby you didn't have time to tell her. Shit, we still hardly know each other now. There's one thing thing I do know though, is that I'm starting to like you. You seem cool forreal. I can tell you'll hold me down. I just wanna chill a lil' bit witcha fa now tho. I'm trynna see where this goes. Plus, I wouldn't mind having you on my arms." I said, as I removed the hair from her face and got her to smile. Even though I lied.

Truth is I wanted Camille now! I don't care how long ago we met, I wanna be her one and only.

I bit my lip, then I leaned over and kissed her cheek. I could tell she was taken back about what I said, so I let her think for a bit.

After like 5 minutes, I drove off. Not really caring about Brielle. I mean that's little sis and I love the hell outta her. But she trippin' right now.

"Where are going?" I heard Camille ask.

"To my house."

"Oh okay." She said, looking out the window.

35 minutes later

We were finally at my house. I got out and opened the door for Camille, trying to be a gentlemen. I wasn't used to this shit.

"Come on lil' mama, let me show you around." I said, as I took her by her small hand.

"You know, I love that country twist in your voice." She said, smiling.

"I'ma country boy at heart ma. The south is where it's at!" I said.

She nodded in agreement.

I took awhile for me to show Camille around. With my house being 5 stories, a nigga was tired.

"Wanna watch a movie?" I asked, as we entered the theatre.

"Sure, you choose?"

"Nah, you can ma. I'll go get some snacks from the bar."

"Alright." She said, as she started skanning through movies.

I picked out chips, candy and two cups of soda. Oh yeah, can't forget about my popcorn.

"Brandon can we watch Poetic Justice?" She asked, with a pouty face.

This girl is so damn cute.

"Yeah Mille baby. Anything that'll make you happy."

She smiled, then I ran over to get the lights.

She was already seated, but I pulled her into my lap as I sat down. She snuggled up under me, and I wrapped my arms around her.

We were snacking and enjoying the movie, until somebody called my phone. Camille didn't seem bothered, but I was irritated.

"Ugh, it better be my moms on God." I said. Camille chuckled at my angriness and I smacked her butt.