I Wanna Be Down

* Camille's POV *

2 months later. July 1st.

I finally got all my cast off and man did it feel good. I hated asking Brandon for help all the time.

I also went to see Brielle...

She looked horrible! And her attitude has gotten worst than it was before.

Even though she doesn't really like me, I think at the moment. I still write her regularly. I love her and I don't want her to think she's in there alone.

The first time I went to visit her, I noticed the many bruises and scars she had on her arms, neck and face.

I believe I saw some hickies too. But, I won't judge.

"Bae!" Brandon yelled.

I snapped out of my thoughts and walked outside to where the guys were. Ever since the argument a few months back, we've grown closer.

I even thought about getting down with them, but I don't know. We'll see.

They have taught me how to use a gun though. Which I'm thankful for.

"Wassup?" I asked as I sat in his lap. Me and my baby has been together for almost 3 months and I couldn't be happier.

Maybe saying yes so fast wasn't a bad thing after all..

"We about to head out, you coming?" He asked.

"Dumb ass, why wouldn't she?" Trè said as he rolled his eyes.

"Fruity ass nigga." My brother mumbled.

"Fuck you!" Trè yelled.

"Nah bitch, fuck you!" Brandon yelled.

"I'm 'bout to getcha ole high yella ass, keep fuckin' with me!" Trè warned.

"Both of you niggas is some pussies!" My brother yelled at them.

"Nigga fight me then!" Trè and Brandon yelled at him.

See what I have to go through?

"Can y'all PLEASE stop arguing? Damn, that's all y'all do!" I yelled.

"You can shut the fuck up too!" They yelled at me.

I raised an eye at them and crossed my arms.

"Yeah we said it boo boo!" Trè said in the most gayest voice ever.

"Yasss, this hoe don't want it!" Brandon added.

"Hell yeah, fuck 'round and get ha ass beat! Play wit it!" My brother said as he clapped his hands together.

I laughed at them and shook my head. They are so bi-polar.

"Well, are we leaving or nah?" I asked.

"Yeah, when you get dressed." Brandon told me as he took me off his lap and stood up.

I was confused.

"What you mean? I am dressed."

"You not going to the trap dressed like that. You not going ANYWHERE dressed like that, getcho ass in that house and try again."

I pouted and he gave me a look that meant he was serious. My brother and Trè chuckled as I rolled my eyes and stomped away.

I looked through the dresser and saw a cute little sundress. I could wear my sandals and my sun hat. Hell, i'll even rock a pair of my MK shades.

After getting dressed and earning Brandon's "approval" we left.

I figured that maybe this trip to the trap would be different. Everytime I go with the guys, they always make me wait in the office until they finish handling business.