Stranger (Pt.2)

* Trigga's POV *

That's a hoe, I fucked yo bitch.

Hol' up! Yo face look mad, as shit.

And she sucked my dick,

and you kissed ha!

Boy I nutted all on her lips!

'Cause you fuckin' wit' a thot nigga!

You fuckin' wit' a thot nigga,

that's on mamas!

'Cause you fuckin' wit' a thot nigga!

You fuckin' wit' a thot nigga,

that's on mamas!

I nodded my head to beat, as I blasted my music throughout the whole parking lot. I searched for Mille and the other girl, but I couldn't find em.

I pulled out my phone to call em, but before I could call her I heard a feminine voice scream. It was Mille.

"Get the fuck off me, you sick bastard!" She screamed.

I stopped my car quick as hell, nobody fucks with my bestfriend.

"Get off her!" The other girl yelled.

Ole dude wasn't trying to hear that though, he slapped em both. They fell to the ground, which had me pissed.

I ran over there and punched his ass down. I got him back up and began beatin' that ass, until I saw blood. I was way crazier than Brandon and Kendrick so you know I did damage.

He fell to the ground and I put my size 11 to use in his face. I stomped him, until Mille begged me to stop. I could tell she was crying, so I let him be.

"Trè please!" She pleaded. I looked at her and pulled her to me. I kissed her forehead, still breathing heavy.

"Sorry Milly boo, you good?" I asked.

She nodded her head. I noticed the other one was crying too, so I pulled her to me as well.

"My bad ma, you straight?" I asked her. Mille told me her name, but I ain't good with remembering names.

"Yes." She said softly.

Ole boy coughed horribly, I almost felt sorry for him. Sike!

"Come on y'all." I told them. I let them walk in front of me and people were staring hella hard.

"Damn, can y'all mind y'all fuckin' business? Nosey ass fuckers." I scolded.

Some smacked their lips, others stayed quiet. My name and face ring bells, they know better than to say some shit.

Mille got in the front, ole girl got in the back.

I got in and slammed my door. Not on purpose, it was just a habit. I turned my music back up and headed towards my house. I had a feeling they weren't going to be safe at Brandon's house. And I don't have a key to Kendrick's house yet.

"Where are we going?" Mille asked.

"My house, y'all can chill there until I get the guys out."

"Oh okay."

"Yeah, and what's her name again? I forgot." I asked turning the music back down.

I chuckled as the girl smacked her lips.

"Her name is Precious." Camille smiled.

"Oh." I simply said. I really didn't give a fuck what her name was, but out of respect for Kendrick I didn't want to say ma all the time.