Getting To Know You.

* Brandon's POV *

As soon as I put her in my audi, I jogged over to the drivers side hopped in & drove off .

I looked over at her in the middle of my driving & noticed that she had fallen asleep. She looked so peaceful.

I turned my music up a little & continued driving.

It took me about 45 minutes to get to my place. I ran over to her side, picked her up & carried her towards the door. Once I unlocked it, I went inside & went upstairs to my bedroom. I placed her in my bed then.

I stared at Camille in awe, as she slept. She looked so beautiful. But I know behind that pretty face, is alot of pain. I just wanna help her get through it.

I kissed her cheeks & her forehead, then layed down beside her. I wrapped my arms around her then fell asleep.

Two Hours Later

I woke up, but there were no signs of Camille. Then I heard the bathroom flush, which relieved me.

She came out smiling, & the sight of that had my heart on cloud nine. Damn I think I'm falling for this girl!

"Wassup ma?" I asked, as I made my over to her. As soon as I did, I pulled her close to me & kissed her cheek.

She giggled & then blushed.

"Why am I here?" She asked, in her little innocent voice. Which turned me on.

"I brought you here because after you started crying, I figured you didn't need to be walking home alone like that. Plus I wanted to talk to you more." I said, as a smirk appeared on my face.

She kept staring at me, then her eyes fixed on my mouth.

"Hmm, I see." She said, still staring at my mouth. I wonder if she wanted to kiss me ?

"Uh, why you staring at me like that for?" I asked.

"Do you have a tongue ring?" She asked.

I laughed & then nodded. I forgot all about it, but damn she's just now noticing it.

"Come on, let's go down stairs." I said, while I grabbed her hand.

We walked down the stairs hand in hand, Camille didn't seem to mind though. I'm glad she didn't.

Once we made it down, Camille's phone went off. I went into the kitchen, as she talked to whoever it was.

I grabbed two mountain dews, and two packs of skittles. I always have snacks in my house.

Camille was off the phone when I got in there & was already seated.

I sat beside her & handed her the skittles & drink.

"Thanks. I love skittles!"

I smiled & nodded.

"Gosh, you have dimples too?" She said, touching my face.

Normally I wouldn't let anyone do that, but with her.. I didn't even care.

"Yes, now let's talk." I said smiling.

"About?"

"Anything. Tell me whatever you would like me to know." I said, taking a sip of my soda.

She bit her lip, thinking I guess. I hope she tells me everything.

Just then my phone rang, damn it!

I answered the phone annoyed.

"What?" I said, kind of loudly .

It frightned Camille, so I rubbed her thigh & kissed her hand.

"......."

"The fuck you mean bruh! Who did it?"

"......"

"Iight, I'm on my way now!" I said, as I hung up.

"Is everything alright?" She asked.

"You don't have to worry about it baby girl, but I gotta take you home for now."

She pouted & crossed her arms. It was so cute, she must be spoiled or something.

Something came over me & I leaned in & kissed her. To my suprise, she kissed me back.

I bit her lip, and she moaned into my mouth which made me hard. I stuck my tongue in her mouth & our tongues moved in sync. Damn, shawty a bomb ass kisser.

I pecked her lips a couple of more times, before I stopped & stared into her pretty brown eyes. Which had a pinch of green in them.

"Why'd you do that?" She asked, putting her head down. I hate when she does that.

"Look at me." I said, sounding a little demanding.

She looked up at me, and stared into my eyes. I couldn't read her facial expressions at all.

"You're beautiful, don't ever look down while I'm talking to you. Second, I hate to go but I have to. Third, give me your number so I can call you tomorrow."

That last sentence made her smile, so I smiled too. She hugged my neck, then whispered in my ear.

"I don't even know you that well, but I feel so safe around you."

"I'm glad you feel that way ma." I said squeezing her small waist.

She giggled, then I stood up so I could take her home. As I was about to walk out, she stopped me.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Can I come?" She said, with puppy dog eyes & her bottom lip poked out. How could I say no to a pretty face like that?

I sighed, then nodded. She jumped up happily, then ran to the car.

"I might not get back before you're curfew, are you sure?" I said laughing.

"Haha funny! Yes I'm sure. Let me call Brielle's mom first though."

"Iight." I said, as I hopped into the car.

I listened to Camille explain to mama Cynthia about where she would be, and I think she was okay with it.

"Everything straight?" I asked.

"Yep, what exactly are you about to do?"

"You'll see when we get there. Just sit back & enjoy the ride."

She pouted again & I chuckled.

Camille doesn't know what she has gotten herself into...

Well I felt like updating again, lol .

I had to get this chapter out the way, because I have drama planned for the next one. I'm currently writing that one now.

How y'all feeling about that kiss though?

Vote 😘

Comment ❤️

Mookie