Actin' Up

Dedicated To My #1 Fan @abcdefghijkk ❤️❤️ I Love Reading Your Comments ! I Really Appreciate It :)

* Camille's POV *

I wonder what the hell was Brielle's problem. She just stormed out of here, angry. I had to go see what was up with her.

"Brandon baby?" I said.

"Yeah bae?" He said, doing a lot of moving.

"I'll call you later, okay? Brie's trippin' again." I said, hoping he wouldn't get mad too. I swear, he has an issue himself.

"Man, the fuck wrong with her now?!" He yelled.

"Calm down, don't yell. But I don't know, I'm going to find out." I said, as I walked out of the kitchen.

"Yeah whatever, hurry up. I'm on my way over there, bye bae." He said.

And just like that he hung up. I shook my head, and went upstairs to Brie's room.

Her mom was still resting, which I respected so I kept quiet, Although looking at Brielle made me want to yell. She looks like she was losing her mind.

She sat on her bed, rubbing her arms like some type of crazy person. I almost noticed she wasn't breathing normal.

"What's wrong with you Brie?" I finally asked.

She glanced at me, with an blank expression. Then turned her head.

"Did I do something wrong?" I asked, sitting down next to her. She gave me a nasty look, then laughed evilly.

"Did you do something wrong?" She asked, laughing.

This girl DEFINITELY has some issues.

"Why you trippin' Brie? We were just getting along, and now you wanna act up."

"Me.. I'm the one actin' up? I think you're actin' up Camille." She said, getting off her bed and coming up to my face.

She's my bestfriend and all, but I don't play that. Instead of shoving her, I just backed away.

"I think you need to take your medicine. You on some other shit today, I'm out." I said, attempting to go out the door but she grabbed my arm. I got out of her grasp and looked at her like she was crazy.

"You are NOT going anywhere! Especially not with Brandon!" She yelled, crying.

"You don't tell me what to do! You're not my mother! Plus, he's MY man. Why wouldn't I go anywhere with him? You seriously need to check yourself, because I'm not in the mood for your little problem. Betta tighten up." I said, as I left.

I walked down the stairs, as Brie threw her little temper tantrum. I heard her punching the walls and breaking things. Eventually her mom woke up, and they started arguing.

"Little girl if you don't calm your ass down!" I heard her mom yell.

"What if I don't wanna!?" She yelled back.

I rolled my eyes and shook my head. This isn't the first time she threw a fit. But it was definitely the first time she EVER got this angry.

I waited on Brandon, hoping he would get here in the next minute. I love Brielle like the sister I never had, but if I stay here I will end up fighting her. I know I can easily beat her, so I let her be.

10 minutes later, after hearing Brie and her mom fuss Brandon finally got here. I grabbed my belongings and rushed out the door, slamming it as well.

"Damn girl, what's wrong with you?" Brandon asked, as I got in the car.

"Brie and her bitchy ass attitude. Just get me out of here." I said, obviously pissed off.