Going Crazy.

* Brandon's POV *

The next day.

I kept thinking about yesterday as I laid in bed. Those kisses we shared, had me feeling a feeling that I have never felt before. I haven't even known shawty for that long.

When I looked at my clock it was 4:43am.

"Damn." I mumbled. It's too early for this shit.

I tried going back to sleep, but I couldn't get lil' mama off my mind.

I decided to call her to see if she was up, to my suprise she was.

"Wassup Mille baby?" I asked her.

"Hello Brandon." I could hear the smile in her voice, I smirked at the thought of that.

"Why you up so early?" I asked.

"I could ask you the same thing." I chuckled, then bit my lip.

"To keep it hot, I was thinking about you alot. So I decided to call you. Now.. Why are you up?" I asked.

"I had a bad dream earlier, I couldn't really fall back asleep after that. So I stayed up for awhile."

"Aww, you need me to come over there?" I asked, just to see what she would say.

"No!" She said, kind of fast.

"Why not?"

"Because Brielle's mom would kill me, plus I have school in a few."

I laughed at the last part.

"Oh yeah, you do youngin." I said, still chucking.

"Shut up Brandon." She said, in a whiny voice. That had my dick hard.

"I wanna take you out today, I wanna get to know you better."

"Hmm, sounds good. What are we gonna do?" She said, I could hear her getting sleepy.

"Don't worry about that, I got it. Now go back to sleep, I can tell you sleepy." I said, closing my eyes. Shit, I was getting sleepy again.

"Mm, stay on the phone with me." She said, in a soft voice.

"Anything for you Mille baby. Wake me up, when you get up."

That was the last thing I said, before I drifted off to sleep.

* Camille's POV *

What if heaven was hell,

& vice versa?

If I told you to go to hell,

would you say I cursed ya?

I woke up to sound of Pastor Troy's Vice Versa song playing loudly downstairs. It must be Brielle, since I didn't see her anywhere.

I glanced at my phone & noticed I was still on with Brandon. I smiled, thinking about yesterday & last night.

Of course Brielle questioned me, about where I was but I didn't want to tell her just yet. I wanted to see where it would go.

I heard Brandon snoring, so I just hung up the phone. I didn't wanna bother him.

I got up, went into the bathroom & did my hygiene things. My shower was at least 30 minutes & I knew I would have to hurry. It was already 6:45.

I dried off, mosturized my skin & put on deodorant. Then I sprayed my body with a vanilla scented perfume.

I brushed my teeth, then I quickly blow dried my hair. I didn't feel like messing with it, so I pulled it into a neat bun.