Chapter 1

** ALL of PATCH's speech is done in sign language!!!!!!

********

Tim chuckles as he reaches out and begins to massage Patch's shoulders trying to calm him down. They didn't need for the groom to have a panic attack before the wedding even got started. They had taken their position under the canopy with the preacher.

Adam sat quietly in a chair and watched the ocean as he waited for the wedding to start. Chris sat beside him ready to live stream the whole event for their friends and family who weren't able to come on such short notice.

One by one, beach goers stopped to watch the wedding.

Tim's keyboard had been moved close by for him to play the wedding music. They had no recorded music to play. Kirstie wanted Tim to play the opening music.

"You're gonna be alright, you know that, right?" Tim chuckles close to Patch's ear.

Patch quickly shakes his head no.

"But believe me, I know exactly how you are feeling." Tim tells him in a low voice. "But when you see her walking down that path in her wedding dress, it will all be worth it."

Tori and Olena walk out of a dressing tent they had set up for the bride. Tori gives the guys a thumbs up to signal they were ready to start as Olena gets into position with her camera.

Tim sits down at his keyboard and begins to play softly. The door of the tent opens and Emily exists the tent with a little basket of rose petals.

The onlookers 'Awww' at the cuteness.

She smiles and waves at Chris as he live streams. She then giggles and waves at Adam. Once she ran out of flower petals, she runs to her daddy and grabs him around the leg.

Patch smiles lovingly at his little girl as he squats down in front of her and kisses her on the forehead.

Emily skips over and sits down between Tori and Adam.

A huge smile comes across Tim's face as he sees his beautiful wife exit the tent. His eyes mist over as he stares at his soul mate, looking ravishing in the brown gown that she wore. Their eyes met as she made her way slowly down the path. Both remembering that not too long ago that she was walking down the aisle to join him in holy matrimony.

She smiles and winks at a very nervous Patch. Patch gives her a nervous smile.

Once Jenika gets into her position, Tim pauses for a moment to give Kevin time to go inside the tent for the bride.

He then begins playing the wedding march as Kevin and Kirstie step outside the tent.

Ooos and ahhs came from the onlookers as they see the beautiful bride.

Kirstie was shocked to see how many people how gathered to watch. There were at least forty to fifty people putting their day on the beach on hold just to witness this wedding.She takes a deep breath as she takes Kevin by the arm.

"Don't let me trip." She whispers out of the side of her mouth.

"I got you." Kevin chuckles as they begin to walk down the sandy path.

All her nerves seem to settle as she met Patch's soft green eyes. The eyes that stole her heart.

Patch smiles as a tear rolls down his cheek. Her beauty was breathtaking.

Kevin and Kirstie stop a few feet from Patch and the preacher. Tim stops playing and takes his position by the groom.

The preacher begins.