Chapter 19

** How about a double dose for your Friday!!!!??

**********

A little over three weeks have gone by and things have not gotten any better.

Patch/Patches, Kirstie, Tim, Adam, Kevin and Tori could all be having a good time. But the minute Jenika walks into the room, it felt as if a wet, heavy blanket covers the room.

Tim has been sleeping in the guest room in order to keep distance between him and Jenika. Just being in the same room with her changes his entire mood.

~~

"Ain't you guys getting tired yet?" Tim asks with a chuckle as he throws the frisbee.

"NO!" Adam laughs as he and Patches run to catch the frisbee.

"NAAAA!!" Patches giggles as he stumbles and falls to the soft sand.

"Well, I am. My arm feels like it's fixin to fall off." Tim says as he rubs his shoulder.

"Jut one moe time." Adam grins as he brings the disc back to Tim.

"That's what you said an hour ago." Tim laughs as he throws the frisbee again.

"Ti, mmm tur." Patches says as he still sits on the sand. (thirsty)

Tim could tell that he, too, was getting tired.

"Me too, Buddy." Tim says as he reaches for Patches's hand to help him up. "I'm thirsty, hot, tired and in bad need of a shower. I have sand in places that I didn't know I had."

Adam and Patches look at each other and then at Tim giving him a puzzled look.

"Nevermind." Tim says, shaking his head. "Let's head to the house."

"Tim? Are you alright?" Kevin chuckles at the exhausted looking man. Kevin was relaxing on the front porch with a glass of ice tea.

"The next shift is yours." Tim says as he takes Kevin's tea and hands him the frisbee.

"YAYYYY!!" The boys cheer.

Tim walks into the house drinking Kevin's tea.

"Playtime over?" Kirstie smiles as she looks up from the book she was reading.

"I'm not as young as I used to be." Tim says as he wipes the sweat from his forehead. "And I'm not in the best of shape."

"Where're the boys?" Kirstie asks.

"Outside with Kevin. My shift is over. Shower time." Tim says as he heads for the elevator. "Oh, by the way, Little Bits is thirsty."

"I'm on it." Kirstie smiles as she lays her book down and heads to the kitchen to get the boys a juice pack.

Tim heads to the guest room and takes a shower to wash the sweat and sand from his body. Getting out of the shower, he realizes that he did not get a change of clothes from his bedroom.

Wrapping a towel around his waist, he makes his way to his actual bedroom. He quietly opens the door and peeks in. Not seeing Jenika, he figures she was probably out by the pool in the backyard.

Tim grabs a pair of boxers from his dresser and slips them on. Heading into the closet, he gets a pair of jeans and a tee shirt. He works as quickly as possible to get dressed. He definitely didn't want her to walk in finding him half dressed in their bedroom.

He stands up to fasten his jeans when he hears a noise coming from the bathroom. The sound of vomiting. Slowly reaching for his tee shirt, he slips it on as he cautiously walks toward the bathroom.