Chapter 21

** All of Patch's comments are in sign language!!

*********

Patch and Kirstie moved Tim to the couch in the living room. Kevin and Adam had returned home and was completely confused as to what was going on. They only knew that it had to be bad.

Tim sat with elbows on his knees, his head resting in the palms of his hands as he sobbed heavily. He rocked back and forth as he mumbled to himself.

Neither Patch nor Kirstie knew what to do to help their friend. They were sad. They were pissed. Kirstie felt like tearing Jenika to threads and she probably would IF the b*tch wasn't pregnant.

Adam sat on the floor next to Tim's feet. Tears rolling down his face. He had never seen Tim this upset but didn't have a clue in what to do.

Kevin stood with his arms folded across his chest. His blood boiled with anger. 

Jenika walks into the living room and smirks at the scene before her.

"Kevin? I really hate to ask but could you be a sweetheart and get my luggage for me? I shouldn't be carrying anything heavy in my condition." Jenika smiles as she rubs her stomach.

"You think I give a d*mn about your condition?" Kevin growls. Kirstie looks up at her friend in shock. As long as she has known Kevin, she has never heard him use foul language unless he was beyond angry. "But if it will get your ass out of this house, I will."

Kevin walks pass Jenika giving her a not so nice look as he heads upstairs.

She turns her attention to the trio sitting on the couch and the man-child on the floor.

"Why are you acting so upset, Timmy?" She asks with a smirk. "This IS what you wanted. Now you and Kirsten can carry on with your little affair. Yep, that's right, Patch. You might want to ask your wife just who was fulfilling her sexual needs whenever Patches was around."

"Whoa!! You stop right there, you sick b*tch." Kirstie says as she stands from the couch. "You're not pulling me into your web of lies."

"You really expect me to believe anything that comes out of your mouth?" Patch asks. "You've done nothing by lie since we've known you. Your entire life is just one lie after another. So don't expect me to believe anything you have to say."

"Well, here's something that is not a lie that y'all might find amusing." Jenika says. "When I was a senior in high school and Tim came in as our substitute teacher, we all knew he was gay and in a serious relationship. My friends bet me that I couldn't break them up. I proved them wrong. Why I stuck around, I don't know. He definitely didn't have anything to offer me."

"Why...why you being tho mean to Tim, Jen?" Adam asks with tear-stained cheeks.

"Don't EVEN get me started on you, you little retard." Jenika says with a snarl.

"THAT'S ENOUGH, YOU SLEAZY B*TCH!!" Tim yells as he jumps up from the couch. "YOU CAN SAY WHAT YOU WANT TO ABOUT ME BUT I'LL BE D*MNED IF YOU TALK TO HIM THAT WAY!!"

"OR WHAT, TIM!!?? YOU GONNA HIT ME???!!!" Jenika screams. "AGAIN??!!"

"WHAT THE F*CK??!! I'VE NEVER LAID A HAND ON YOU BUT DON'T TEMPT ME, B*TCH!!" Tim shouts as he steps forward but is stopped by Patch.

"Don't, Tim. That's exactly what she wants you to do." Kirstie says as she grabs him by the arm. She lowers her voice to a whisper. "If you hit her, she'll walk away from this divorce with everything you got."

Kevin comes downstairs with all of Jenika's suitcases.

"Kirst, can you get the door for me?" Kevin asks.

She first looks at Patch to see if he had control of a very angry Tim. Patch nods.

"Gladly." Kirstie walks over and opens the door for him. 

He throws all the luggage out the door and onto the yard. His smiles proudly and drapes his arm around Kirstie's shoulder.

"What the hell!!??" Jenika growls.

"Oops. I dropped them." Kevin laughs. 

"Might I suggest you join your luggage?" Tim says with a raised brow. 

"And don't let the door hit you in the ass." Kirstie adds.

"I'll see you in court, you son-of-a-b*tch." Jenika says as she grabs her purse and heads to the door.

"That you will, B*tch." Tim says.

"Good riddance." Kevin says before slamming the door behind her.

Tim stares at the door as everyone falls into a very uncomfortable silence. Kirstie quietly walks over to her phone and turns off the recorder. She knew that Jenika would have a few things to say before she left.

"Tim, listen." Kevin says as he walks up and places his hands on the brunet's shoulders. "I know what you're feeling, sort of. I was betrayed by my wife too. I know it doesn't feel like it right now but it will get better. But you have to stay strong."

"I..I just.. I just feel numb. Like this is all a bad dream and I'll wake up and everything will be back to normal." Tim says.

"It's not a dream." Kevin shakes his head sadly.

"I just need some time alone." Tim says. "I need to think."

"We understand." Kirstie nods. "Don't worry about Adam. We'll watch him."

Tim walks over to Adam and gently wipes the tears from his cheeks.

"Tim, I don't know wad going on." Adam says with a pout.

"I know you don't, Pumpkin. Just give me a little time and I'll try my best to explain it to you." Tim says softly before kissing the blond on the cheek. "You mind Kirstie, Patch, Kevin and Tori. Be good. I love you. Don't ever forget that."

"I wub you to." Adam says.

Tim turns to head upstairs but is stopped by Patch.

"Don't do anything stupid." Patch says.

"I won't." Tim says, shaking his head. "That would allow her to win."

Tim heads on up to his bedroom. Kirstie walks over and hugs Adam.

"He just needs a little time, Sweetie. He's been through a lot these past several weeks." Kirstie says. "I'm sure he feels like his entire world has crashed down around him."

"I jut with dare wath sompin I could do to make him peel betta." Adam says.

"I know you do, Angel. Tim will be fine. I promise." Kirstie smiles as she brushes some of his hair back behind his ear.

"What the hell is her problem??!!" Tori fuss as she walks in throwing her purse and car keys on the coffee table.

"Who, Honey?" Kevin asks.

"Jenika. She was getting into a cab and I asked her what was going on and she told me it was none of my f*cking business!!" Tori says as she places her hands on her hips. "Now, tell me what's going on before I go out there and pull her out of that cab and beat her ass."

"Oh, what I wouldn't give to help you kick her ass." Kirstie says. "But we can't."

"And why can't we?" Tori huffs.

"Because she's pregnant." Kevin answers.

"Pregnant? But I thought Tim was.... wait.... oh... Oh Nooooo." Tori says as she covers her mouth as Patch, Kirstie and Kevin nod. "Holy Hell."

*********

Please, don't forget to VOTE & COMMENT!!