Chapter 1

"OH MY HOLY MOTHER FUDGING GOD!!!!" Efa my cousin comes bursting through the door making me rise quickly from my bed only to see her in her pajamas and her light red hair in two French braids.

"What do you want?" I ask scratching my head.

"Your getting married! Tomorrow!!!" I slowly ignore her and fall back into my bed. The pillows felt nice and soft. Like marshmallows. Efa was yelling in my ear but I ignored her.

"You know, just because your a vegetarian doesn't mean I can't make you eat bacon."

"Get back here or I will murder you!" I jump up from my bed running after her.
If you didn't know, me and Efa are the same age. She is more like a best friend then a cousin. Or at least that's what we call each other.

I run down the stairs grabbing my hair brush to attack her with only to find her smiling at me with teeth showing standing right next to River (my fiancé) who is biting his lip while scratching the back of his neck looking down at the ground. I hadn't noticed that I came down here in my lace underwear and pink crop top until now.

"Oh my god, hide you freaking eyes!" I yell trying to cover myself with my hands.

"Hey, he's going to be your husband tomorrow. You'd better get used to him seeing your body. I mean, you want kids right?" I groan as Efa finishes that sentence. I walk slowly up the stairs and hear a whistle from River and I groan even louder as I continue to walk up the stairs.

"Nice ass by the way!" He yells sending shivers down my spine.
I hated how he had this affect on me. Sadly, our wedding is going to be a public wedding. So anyone that is important may attend. Our companies are the big companies. We work with presidents and everything! Me and River really were known about being engaged when it went on CNN. On the cover it said 'Billionaire player boy finally slowed down.'

I lotion my elbows as I think about how I really am going to be married tomorrow. It still needs to sink in but at the same time I'm freaking out. I can't believe I'm marrying my ex 9th grade boyfriend, the so called 'Billionaire Player.'

I change into my little black heels and put on my dark purple top with lace sleeves and then just put on black jeans. I straighten my hair. I put on my make up as I finished. I loved wearing red lipstick so, that's what I put on.

I grab my phone and shove it into my pocket and head down the stairs of my penthouse.

Yes, at the age of 19 I own a penthouse, and yes, I'm getting married at 19. Young age, I know.

River had just turned 20. Like last week so, I feel kind of small in the relationship both visually and mentally.

I was 5'1' while River was 6 foot. River had blasting blue eyes the color of the ocean almost while I have hazel eyes and light brown hair. He has dark brown hair almost black but not quite.

I skip down the stairs searching for everyone but I just see a note that says...

'Sorry, had to go shopping. Cya soon! Love, Efa.' I smile at the remark.

Suddenly I get a slap on my butt.

"River! What do you think your doing?!" I turn around right away to find River about 4 inches away from me.

"Oh, just slapping that nice ass of yours. Seriously. I didn't know it was so nice."

I shove him away letting him stumble a little but he instantly walks back towards me.

"You know, you should be kinder to your future husband. I mean, we are going to have to make love eventually and, you know they are going to want us to have kids, AND you know sleeping with you wasn't too bad when we first found out we were engaged."

I slap him across the face giving him daggers. How dare he say having sex with me wasn't too bad. Weirdo. Freak. Issues, that's what he is. Issues.

"What did I do?" He asks leaning his head on my shoulder.

"You know what you did." I say shoving through my things in my purse only to find nothing I have the desire to look for. River suddenly grabs my hands putting them on his chest making me instantly turn around. I try to pull away but his grip gets more firm. Ugh, I hate how strong he is.

"You know," He says slipping his arms around my waist. I just give in to what he wants to talk about with me. "You weren't just 'not too bad.' I just didn't want to make it feel awkward about how I really felt about it." He kisses my cheek making me blush a little bit.

"Then how did you feel about it?" I ask leaning against his chest.

"I thought you were amazing and, I hope we do it again some other time."

I slap him again. Did he really just say that. This time he is taken a back a little bit. Who says I hope we do it again? When two weeks ago we were dreading even the thought of kissing each other in public. I hadn't kissed or done anything too romantic with River ever since that night that we had spent together.

"You know what?" He said walking towards me pinning me to the kitchen counter top.

"What?" I say biting my lip at the end of that sentence. Am I flirting with him? What have I done to the old me?

"You need to be punished." River picks me up bridal style walking out of the kitchen and into the living room. I give him a glare while he sets me down on the couch.
I'm now sitting up as River picks me up and sets me on his lap.
I can't stop giving into him. He is my forbidden item but yet, I still give in.
He moves his hands to around my butt. I put my hands in his hair as he leans in to kiss me. I mess with his hair a little bit until he squeezes my butt. I jump a little at first but then continue to kiss him. As I move my hands down to his chest unbuttoning his white shirt he moans. We break the kiss to breath for a second.

He stares deeply into my eyes as I do the same. I was never a good face reader so, I have no idea what was going on through his head but, I was biting my lip in curiosity.

"You need to stop doing that. It turns me on." He says moving his head backwards and then back up. He had an expression of pain and a tempted look. I guess whatever I was doing turned him on.

"What turned you on?" He just shook his head and started to kiss my neck. It made me moan a few times.

"What" he pecks my lips. "Turns me on" he kissed me again in between each kiss he would smile and then say something. "When you bite your lip." He left a lingering kiss this time. He slapped my butt as we kept kissing each other. I don't know what has gotten into me today? Is it because I know he will be my husband soon or what?

Suddenly he pins me down on the couch. I moan as he kisses my chest.

But then something comes to mind. 'Billionaire Player'

"We need to stop." I push him off my chest but all he does is give me a questioning look.

"What do you mean we need to stop? I want you. I want to fuck you." He looked sad in this moment but all I did was look at him. I hadn't noticed we were in our underwear until I heard the door swing open only to find.

🥀💍🥀

HOPE YOU LIKE IT!!! KEEP READING!