Chapter 26

"River! Stop touching me. This isn't right." I laugh as he wraps his big muscular arms around my waist. Making me blush. It felt wrong doing this. Guilt was taking over me. Maybe, I should call Victor. At least to see how he is.

"River can you give me a second?" I say as he nods at me. He has become so understanding over the years. He has improved for the better.

I hear the phone have 3 rings until finally someone picks up.

"Finally bro. You answered. Okay, so, I got this Emmer girl wrapped around my finger. Once she has her fucking child I will be having her have all my children. But while I wait. I agreed to fuck this girl named Crystal. She is great in bed. I had to lie to Emmer that she is pregnant with my child so that I could just pursue my desires." WHAT. THE. FUCK?!

"Sorry What the fuck are you talking about?!" That's when he gasped. All of the sudden I heard in the background I could hear Crystal moaning as she says 'Get in there Victor. I fucking want you and I know for a fact you want me.'

"Emmer..." I hear Victor say breathlessly and quietly. He seemed surprised. Shock was in his voice. I was standing in the middle of living room of the cabin River and I were renting.

"Did you say that you're cheating on me?" I plead. He scoffs and says, "no." That's when I hung up. I was done with him. He did things that weren't right. I may have too but at least I didn't give too much to River like Victor did. And to CRYSTAL!

"Hey Ems... So I was won-" That's when I quickly walked to River and kissed him on the lips. At first he was taken a back but then he grabbed my thighs and carried me to the dining room table. He opened my legs and continued to kiss me not breaking the kiss.  My hands were searching his buttons to undo his suit. He could tell I was struggling so he brought my hands to wear the buttons were and winked at me. Still not breaking the kiss.

"You know they say it's okay to have sex when you're pregnant. Especially if you had a healthy pregnancy." He winks at me as he rubs my back making me blush. I missed his touch. I missed his kind strong hands. I missed River. So much.

"Okay." I nod as he groans in pleasure and kisses me all over.

****

"Ems..." River groans as I continue to look through the kitchen for goldfish. I was craving that so much I can't explain.

"What do you want?!" I hiss in anger. I couldn't find my goldfish! I hear River laugh as he walks towards me. He was shirtless and wearing his glasses again. I was so turned on I was actually scared to look at him.

"They are up there." He points towards a cabinet that looked miles away. Why do I have to be 5'1? Why? Just why? But luckily. River is 6'4! yay!

"Could you get it for me?" I plead giving him puppy dog eyes. He smiles his pearly white teeth at me and seductively grabs the goldfish. Winking at me and the end. I wink back at him seductively and he bites him lip and looks to the side. Then he groans lifting his head back and giving me a passionate kiss. I was wearing one of his big sweatshirts right now. He said I look better in that sweatshirt than he does. But the thing I don't get is how is he attracted to me when I'm pregnant, and as big as a basketball? I don't get.

"Ems... we need to talk. But, I would like to talk when you're not shoving goldfish in your mouth." He says walking away with style. He looked so confident. Proud even. I threw goldfish at him as he walked away in pride. He gasped and turned around quickly to face me. He quickly bit his lip seductively and winked at the same time. That was his response. And let me tell you, it isn't the pregnancy hormones that are turning me on. It's River that is turning me on. Especially when he is wearing black jeans, his glasses, and he is shirtless. Man, I'm so turned on right now!