*NEW BOOK*

Hey guys! So I'm rlly excited for my next book. And honestly thank you all for all of the love. It truly means a lot to me. And I apologize for killing River and Emmer off. I just rlly wanted a dramatic ending! But you guys can always dream up what happened to them. Like, did they end up living but ended up forgetting each other?! You can dream up the rest. I'm just giving ideas. But guys, I would rlly love it if you read my next book called...

25 girls from 25 different countries

25 girls from 25 different countries. All trying to win the heart of Torvin Rameer. Though, Torvin is only in this for an inheritance. He truly doesn't want to find the "woman of his dreams" but, he's obligated to do so, just so he can obtain his parents inheritance. So, the only way to do that is by having 25 girls; from 25 different countries come to America to win the heart of Torvin Rameer. In 3 months. 3 months is he limit. If he doesn't find a wife he will NEVER have the inheritance. And the only way to find love is by Torvin experimenting with every girl.

Roselyn Spear is from Russia! She is just an average girl in Russia. Or so she thought. She knew her parents were weird. But not so weird that they would have Roselyn become a part of 'The Bachelor' heck, she thought that was only a show! She never knew it happened in real life. I mean, everyone knew Torvin Rameer. But, she never thought she would be eligible to be his future wife! She doesn't want to leave Toni. Her one and only true love. The one she will never consider less than a boyfriend. She refuses to break up with Toni in all circumstances.

Which girl will be the "Best Bachelorette?"

AND

"The only reason you are here is because you have to play as my wife

"The only reason you are here is because you have to play as my wife." Nathaniel says right in my face. Only making our lips a few inches  apart. I mean, I understand that my family had done bad things in the past to his loved ones. But I had no part in it.

"I told you Nathaniel. I had no part in what happened to your ex wife." I plead as he just tsk's at me as he slowly leans back against the door. I was sitting in a chair as he had his gorgeous built body leaning against the door. He had green eyes and fawn colored hair. It blended very nicely with his tan skin. He was too much for me to handle.

"Camilla, you have every right to be upset with me but..." he pauses and takes a sharp breath in and then exhales, "I am determined for your life to be a living nightmare the moment we marry." That's when Nathaniel glares at me and shuts the door with force making me flinch.

What is going to happen to me?

££££

Camilla Parker is 20 years old. And is suddenly told she is royalty. That's quite a challenge! But here's the catch! She is bound to be married to Nathanial Covington. The heartless prince. Undeniably sexy; mysterious prince. Every girl wants him but Camilla. She never once found him attractive on the television. Now, in person that's a different story. Now Nathaniel is very determined to make Camilla's life a living nightmare because her family "supposedly" murdered his ex wife. So, full of rage Nathaniel will only make her life a living nightmare.
How will Camilla live?

AND

"It's like you're a living weirdo!" I protest

"It's like you're a living weirdo!" I protest. My hand on the door nob. He's hurt me too many times. He's has played me too many times. Heck, I let him play me. And I'm not going to let that happen anymore.

"Really Harper? I'M the weirdo?! You're the one that has a little crush on me. And let me tell you this," That's when he starts to walk towards me. I back up only hitting my back on the door. Both his arms are on the door trapping me.

"It. Will. Never. Happen."

££££

Harper Love is 17 years old. She is in fact so smart that she is going to college a year early. She is going to attend Goldbrook. It's one of the best colleges in England. Harper is only in college for music. Piano really. She never thought she would ever find love. She did not even a tad interested in that junk. Until she met someone she never thought she would meet....

Damian Walker is 19 years old. This is his second year attending Goldbrook. He is actually really smart. He just doesn't like to use his brain in that way. He would rather have fun and go to parties; rather than make a life. Damian is very attractive. And I mean VERY attractive. Damian got into the school on a football scholarship. He is in fact the quarter back. But everyone knows that Damian is the school player. It's just a fact. But one day Damian crosses paths with someone he never thought he would... but to meet Damian. You may have to learn his dark secret...

And it all started with fireworks...

                  DAMIAN is coming soon!

I know girls, we want to meet sexy Damian. But you just have to wait because dumb Marina is taking her time on writing her books. And Marina does apologize. It's just, lazy is my middle name. Sorry.

I'm still editing but I'm planning on making a few chapters soon.

Plzzzzz read it! Love ya'

Comment if your already INTERESTED!!!! Love ya!