Chapter 27

"You divorced Meijra?!" I don't know why but I feel as though a big weight has been lifted off my chest. But suddenly a thought comes crashing down. Victor. How do I divorce Victor. I mean, I want to but, it's just so complicated.

"Ems. I know this is a lot. And if I have to wait for you, I will. But Ems. I want you to know that you own my heart. Not just a part of it, you own all of it. No one else is even close to that. I love Ems. Forever." That's when a tear falls down my cheek. This man is always making me cry! I love him too much.

I smile at River who was now holding my hand as we just looked into each other's eyes. Until suddenly I feel my stomach hurt. I was in pain. Horrible, pain.

"Ow!" I screech.

"Ems. Are you okay?!"

"Yeah, Yeah, I'm f-fine. Why do you ask?" I put on the most fake smile I could plaster on my face. He knew I was lying.

"Maybe I just need to lie down." I mutter. I start to stand but River swiftly picks me up bridal style and carries me to the bedroom. He sets me lightly on the bed ever so gently.

"Do you feel better?" He pleads looking at me with concern and lust in his eyes. I've grown to read his face. His eye expressions or his facial expressions. I could read River.

"No." I plead again. More pain was coming. It hurt so fucking much I can't even explain right now.

"Ems, do you need me to call the doctor. See if they found anything weird or something?" No I was in extreme pain. I was now screeching in pain.

I could see River dial 911. He was obviously worried. It was written all over his face.

"Hello. I have an emergency. I think my wife is in critical pain right now. She is 6 months pregnant and I have no idea what is wrong with her." Did he just call me wife?! Fuck it. I'm in too much pain to even think about that right now.

"River hurry the fuck up and talk to the damn doctors and tell them to bring there fucking slow asses over here so I can have this pain gone!" I yell. River was just staring at me. He had always told me when I was mad he was turned on so much he couldn't even explain. Why we have conversations like these don't ask. But, right now, he was stunned. He bit his lip and looked over his shoulder for a moment. Then I yelled in pain and he went back to the phone not moving his eyes from me.

Finally, he ends the call still staring at me.

"River. If you have any sanity in you would you please move your damn fucking eyes off of me and maybe hold my hand or some dumb shit like that!" That's when he finally stopped staring at me and went to holding my hand. Once my hand gripped on to his hand he hissed on how aggressive of a grip it was.

Finally I saw blue and red lights out the bedroom window. The sirens were ringing through my head. Thank the lord they are here!

I hear the door crash open and hear a medical beds wheels rushing through the hall.

"How long has this been going on?" A doctor pleads. River was holding my hand.

"For about 10 minutes."

"Has this happened before?" The Doctor pleads in a clear tone.

"I have had slight pain here and there for the past few days. But, nothing like this." It was hard for me to make that out. It even hurts to open my eyes right now. I'm in critical pain right now and I don't have any idea what is happening.

"Ma'am how far along are you in your pregnancy?" A nurse pleads.

"6 months." That's when the doctor motioned for another doctor to come over. The other doctor was a middle aged man. He was wearing glasses and a white coat. It toned his Italian skin nicely with him. He looked Italian from head to toe.

"Ma'am you're in labor." AWWW SHIT!

"THE FUCK?!" River yells so loud that I could hear it ring throughout the room. But, I'm in LABOR?! I'm giving birth. Right now?!

The one doctors comes over asking for me to get in a position where I could give birth. He was giving me things to do to relieve the pain. Sadly, they weren't working. But, while I was doing that River had to be taken a back. The doctors set him in a chair. He had almost fainted when he found out I was giving birth. This really doesn't make me feel good if we have another child. It truly doesn't make me feel that well.

"Ma'am we can't move you. You have already dilated about 3 cm. I don't know how you didn't feel the pain but, you managed it pretty well." Wow. I'm stuck here. In a cabin in Finland. While my ex husband is having an anxiety attack and I'm giving birth. He is supposed to help me with this. Finally, River stands up and looks at me. He runs towards me and holds making hand giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"Ems. Just squeeze my hand as hard as you need to." I nodded my head in response and I quickly squeezed his hands so hard it was turning purple. I was in that much pain.

****

"It's been four fucking hours and the kid hasn't come yet?!" River yells as his arm looked about blue. Nurses insisted on taking his place but he kept saying no. His arm didn't look good. But honestly, in this moment I don't give a fuck.

"Sir, child birth does take a while. Sometimes days." That's when I groan in pain. I was having a premie. They kept telling me that the child would be alright just very tiny. But I wasn't expecting what they said next,

"We're almost there. I see its head." I scream in agony as River continues to hold my hand. He gives me another kiss on the forehead saying I love you over and over again.

"Keep pushing!" The doctor yells. I am fucking pushing bitch. I've been in agony for what feels like YEARS!

"It will be okay Ems." I hear River say as he continues to massage his temples as he processes what was happening while I was yelling in pain in the background.

"Why did you get me pregnant River? Just fucking WHY?!" That's when he laughed at the remark. I gave him daggers and quickly slapped him so hard it left a mark on his face. I didn't care.

"Because I wanted a child with you silly." He says kissing my cheek. He didn't care that I just slapped him so hard it left a mark. He just looked happy.

"Keep pushing Emmer!" The doctor yells. I was pushing for my dear life.

"And... it's a BOY!" The doctor yells holding the child up for River and I to see. River was now crying.

"I have a little boy. We have a little boy Ems." River says looking down at me.

"Yeah. That great River but why do I still feel like I'm in BIRTH?!" I yell hurting my own ear drums. My little boy was crying. He was beautiful. He looked so fragile. I want to hold him so bad. And I could see that River wanted to as well. He was crying tears of joy.

"No one told you? You're having twins Emmer." NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

🥀💍🥀

Oooooooh! TWINS👨‍👩‍👧‍👦! Love ya! Btw tell me if you guys like the name Antonio and Anastasia. Love ya!

 Love ya!