Chapter 13

++River's P.O.V.++

"Is she going to be alright?!" I plead as the doctors signal for other doctors to come in.

Shit. Will Ems be okay?!

"Is she going to be ALRIGHT?!" This time I'm yelling for an answer.

A nurse looks over at me giving me the most fake smile a human being could ever give. Wow. That. Was. Low.

"Is that all I fucking get?! A FAKE ASS smile for an answer?!" Now I was SCREAMING. My furry was taking over me.

Ems isn't going to be okay! She going to be gone! And it was my fault!

They were now all running through the halls as I followed them. Quickly all of the doctors directed her into a room locking me out. WHAT THE HELL!

"Ems!" I yell. But I knew I wasn't going to get an answer.

"EMS!" This time I yell again. No answer.

"Fuck." I mutter breathlessly. Suddenly I feel a hand on my shoulder. I turn my head around to find Crystal. She was obviously a big fat pregnant lady. Or she gained a lot of weight. I don't know which.

"It will be okay." She whispered seductively in my ear. I had no reaction. She has no affect on me. All I see from her is 'A knocked up prostitute, who is claiming a billionaire is the father of her baby, while on top of that is trying to seduce the billionaire man.' That's what I see her as... a living nightmare.

"It won't Crystal." I say in response as I pound on the door in anger. I could hear the doctors muttering to each other beyond the door.

"And Why is that sweetie?" She pleads. I turn around to face Crystal who was obviously faking concern for me.

"Because you're here." I walk towards Crystal. Making our faces inches away from each other so that she would feel intimidated. I mean, that's what I did to the guys. The only time I did it seductively was because I wanted to kiss Emmer. I remember how her nose would flare a bit whenever she would smell food fresh from the fridge. I also remember how she would twiddle with her hair whenever a juicy part of Young And The Restless would turn on. I always loved seeing those little things out of her. I loved her.

I look at Crystal who was giving me a questioning look straight in my eyes. Then she quickly grabs my neck and forces a kiss on me.

I attempt to push her off of me. At first she almost is pushed away because of her 3 inch black heals but then she finds her balance and kisses me harder. I had felt no feelings in this moment.

Now I totally push her hard enough that she stumbles on the couch making a painful sound.

Swiftly Crystal grabs a phone out of her purse and quickly brings it to her ear saying,

"давайте возьмем его!" (Let's take him!)

Suddenly two men burst through the other side of the room. The doors burst open almost flinging out of its place.

"What the hell?!" Suddenly both the men tackle me and hit my head with a bat making me unconscious. I can't feel anything. I'm nothing.
The only thing I can think of is... Ems.

++Emmer's P.O.V.++

I feel the bright light come into sight. I hiss at first but quickly feel the urge to sleep. So I do so. But then my body makes me wake up again. Oh my god body! Let me fucking sleep!

But sadly my body makes me wake up once again.

"Hello." I hear a lady say as I slowly open my eyes to the horrible light.

I look up to see a nurse looking straight down at me smiling. I just smile back in question.

Who the hell is she?

"Do you remember anything?" She pleads as I look down at my fingers as I twiddle with them.

Suddenly a weird flashback comes to mind.

++Flashback++

"Emmer, peanut. We need to exit the palace quickly!" My father pleads as I look at him with question.

The palace was my home. Why were we leaving?

"Daddy?" I ask as my father is talking on the phone to his fellow servants.

"What peanut?" He pleads as he continues to talk to his fellow servants as we speed down the hall.

I was holding his hand as I thought of my question.

"Why are we leaving Germany?" I ask as he holds my hands yelling 'evacuate the premises instantly!'

"Peanut." He stops as he holds my hand and kneels down.

"Soon, you won't remember living in Germany at all. And you get to meet a new friend named River!" He says as excited as he can be in the moment as people are running in fear.

"But just know, mommy and I are only doing what's best for you." He says as he tightly grabs my hand and exits the palace.

I guess I should say goodbye to the royalty life.

"Goodbye." I mutter as daddy brings me into a large black van. Just leaving me watch Germany fade in front of me.

++Present++

"Holy shit!" I yell as I hear the heart monitor beep louder.

"Sweetie. Please calm down it isn't healthy for you." The lady in the doctors coat says.

"How about you shut the hell up While I figure out what the fuck is going on! ALRIGHT?!" I was now yelling in anger. I'm a part of the German royal family?! Hell I didn't even know I was German?!

They always said they switched to a prime minister since they say the royal family has been undercover this entire time. But, what the fuck is going on?! Am I going mad?! How did my dad make me forget such a big memory like that?!

Suddenly I hear screaming from the other side of the door.

"Do you know what's happening?" I plead. But the nurse just shakes her head. Of course she doesn't know!

"Though, I do hear a lot of Russian. I mean, Russia is my home land." The lady says. I didn't even notice she had an accent until now. Wow I'm really off today.

But then the thought of my father keeping things from me! Even my mom! I wanted answer. And I wanted them NOW!

"Where is my father?"

🥀💍🥀

Sorry I took so long to update. I've been busy with school starting again. 😭 but anyways I hoped u enjoyed!