Chapter 23

++River's P.O.V.++

I wake up the next morning feeling lonely in bed. Ems, wasn't there. It may be the second day of not having Ems around, but damn, it feels like I haven't seen her in ages. 

"River!" I hear Meijra burst through the door with an envelope in her hand. The sealing of the envelope had a heart on it. Just great. When I'm feeling down about my love life some letter with a card has a heart of hope, and happiness. Ugh.

"Prince Victor and Princess Emmer, are getting married today. And they invited us!" She yells practically making my ear drums hurt. Did I hear her correctly? Emmer is getting married today, and she invited us! Or maybe it was Victor but, I can't bare to go.

"We can't go." I say. I hadn't noticed that I was shirtless in front Meijra. I usually would wear pajama pants and no shirt to bed. So, this felt natural. Meijra was as red as a tomato. She couldn't stop blushing when I even made eye contact with her. In fact, it made her even more 
like a tomato.

"But, Umm... R-River, it's mandatory for a royal to attend another royals wedding. It's kind of a law." She says making me huff in defeat.

"Will we be making small talk with them?" I plead hoping no. I can't see Ems without wanting to kiss her, make her mine again, and marking my territory.

"Mid way." She responds throwing the card on the bed. Winking as she walks away.

"That doesn't turn me on!" I yell hearing her make a big huff making me laugh.

"Ems..." I whisper to myself.

"Don't make me do something I shouldn't at the wedding..." I whisper to myself again, sighing. I want Emmer. She is mine. Not Victors.

****

++Emmer's P.O.V.++

"Oh my gosh! You are Princess Emmer! OF GERMANY! That's my place gurl!" I notice a man with light purple hair burst through the door holding a big fat pink cat. I just laugh at how he looks. He was obviously gay. But, this can't be my dresser. Can it?

"Yes, I love Germany as well." I could not stop myself from wanting to laugh. He just looked like a living comedy.

"What your name?" I ask as he just smiles at me.

"Sebastian." He responds.

"And What your cats name?" I plead pointing at his cat in laughter.

"Mr Pablo." ... I... I... i don't know what to say...

"Oh................" I respond trying very, very, VERY, hard not to laugh. I think this is the hardest thing I have ever done. Trying not to laugh.

"Well, anyways! Let's get started on dressing you!" He says quickly running out of the room suddenly coming back with a giant rack of wedding dresses with tiaras hanging from each dress.

"Wow..." I say. These dresses were stunning... but not as stunning as the one I wore down the aisle to River. I miss him so much...

****

Finally after about 2 hours of trying on dresses and deciding which I liked I chose this dress,