Chapter 3

I slam the phone on the table panting hard. I feel a soft hand slip around my waist but I instantly slap it away. I hear River tsk but I just ignore him.
Heath?! It couldn't be! But it is!!! OH MY GOD! It's HEATH! Why.. why me... why do I have to get married to the billionaire player... why do people that I don't want in my life keep coming back... why me...

I feel a few tears slip down my cheeks. I start to sniff them away as I pick the phone back up ever so slowly.

"Hello... Heath." I say sternly into the phone.

"Baby, I heard you were getting hitched tomorrow. Am I correct?"

I slam the phone again. Ugh! Kill me now! Let me die! Oh PRETTY PLEASE!

"I suppose you are correct." I answer with an unpleasant tone. I feel my tongue curl in disgust as I say correct. He was never correct until now I suppose. That weirdo.

"Well, I was wondering if we could meet up some time today." He says in a demanding tone. I knew I had to no choice. I never had a choice with Heath.

My hands start to mess with my pants as I find the right words to say. I feel a hand slip around my waist but I once again smack him away. Ha! I kind of like doing that... River once again hisses in pain. I laugh a little this time.

"There's that laugh that had kept me happy for months." Heath smirks.

I open my mouth but have nothing to say. I instantly whip me phone around and end the call. I huff once I end the call. I can't believe Heath had called back. Heck, I gave too much to him.

I turn around to only find River having both arms on each side of the counter. I was trapped. He had a questioning look on him. I just smirk. River shakes his head and quickly slaps my face twice and quickly runs away.

"JACKASS!" I scream.

I quickly take off my heels and run after River who was laughing in joy.

This weirdo will be the death of me. His practically black hair was bouncing up and down. I notice his bright blue eyes pierce through me making me stop for a moment. 
He quickly stops as well. He just looks at me and I just look at him.

"Ems co-"

I quickly walk over to him grabbing his neck and kiss him. I don't know what came over me.

At first he backs away but then deepens the kiss by holding one hand on my head and the other rubbing my thigh. I moan a little as he rubs my thigh.

This man. He has a hold no one else ever had on me... I felt like he was mine. He. Is. Mine.

River swings me around to the left wall of the hallway. He deepens the kiss as he messes with my hair. I gasp as he moves his hand higher and higher up my thigh.

"Ri-" he keeps kissing me by cutting me off. He knew exactly what I was going to say. He just didn't want to hear it.

He finally moves his hand along my back. Two can play at this game. I knew his weakest spots. Heck, I was his first time. I was the one who discovered his weak spots. Not CRYSTAL! HAHAHAHA!

I slowly move my right hand to his back. We both were breathing in unison. I could feel his breath on my neck. It was amazing. He brought a fire to me no other man had. We were made for each other. Maybe. Maybe not. You never know unless you play around until you find out who is yours.

He slides his hands on my waist rubbing it making me want to moan so bad but I had to hold it. I felt a smirk com upon his face. With my left hand I slapped him but he just continued to smile. This man.

I move my hand along his chest seductively. He growls as I mess with him.

We were now both messing with each other until suddenly River picks me up bridal style not moving his light gorgeous blue eyes from my gaze.

We were now moving to the guest bedroom. It was the nearest bedroom. He swings me around on the bed. He never moved his eyes from my gaze as I did the same. I lays me down ever so light lightly as he pounced on me hungrily undoing my top.

"Ems, you're too much." He shakes his head with a cocky smile. I just laugh a little as he continues to undress me. He kisses every part of my body as he undresses me. His eyes never leaving my gaze.

Finally he had left me in my underwear. He stands up undressing himself right in front of me until he was bare skin.

He leans over on top of me with a knowing smile.

"Do you want me to do this?" He asks.

I just nod rapidly. I had never felt so sure in my life.

"I need to hear you say it."

"Fuck me..." I mutter quietly but all he does in point his ear out.

"Fuck me." I say a little louder. But sadly, he doesn't change his action. I sigh to myself.

"You lost your chance." I say as I slowly walk away swaying my hips. He hisses and rubs after me as I laugh.

****

I wake up with River's big arms wrapped around me. I smile to myself as I slowly attempt to get up. But all River does is tighten his grip and groan.

"River, I have to get my wedding dress." I whisper. He continues to groan.

Oh my god.

"Do you want me to walk down the aisle naked?!" I ask with a sharp tone.

"Wouldn't be too bad." He says with a cocky tone with his eyes still closed. This man.

Suddenly something shoots through my brain.
My period. It was due yesterday.

I may have had sex with River once more besides the first time when we first found out we were getting married. It was only once and we were drunk! Or at least he was. But, I gave in too easily!

I clasp my hand around my mouth. Could I be...? No. I can't!

"River, I need to go for a moment. I need some.. food! Yeah, food!" I say. He just nods his head as he falls back asleep.

I run instantly down the hall grabbing the pregnancy tests in the drawer.

I did the test and now it told me to wait 2 minutes. These were the longest 2 minutes of my life. Oh my god.

What if I am pregnant! Should I get an abortion?! SHOULD I KEEP THE CHILD?! Will I be a single parent? Will River support me and the child?! AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

My phone rings for the 2 minutes to be over.
I breath to myself calmly and wait a second at look over at the test.

1 line/negative.

2 lines/positive.

I look at the stick.

2 lines...

"I'm pregnant."