Chapter 8

"I'm pregnant."

"By whom?"

Did he seriously just say that? DID HE REALLY JUST SAY THAT???!!!

"Did you seriously just ask that?!" I yell for practically everyone lower than the Eiffel Tower to hear.

He just puts his head down and mutters something under his breath.

"Sorry." He pleads as he looks at me with a saddened look.

"It's fine. Jut don't be a dumbass!" I say with a stern tone.

"But Ems, your pregnant! With my child!" He yells with a big smile. He looked genuinely happy. And this made me happy. Really happy!

"I know! And we have to think about names and middle na-" he cuts me off by running towards me giving me a passionate kiss. His hand travel all over my body. He smiled that entire time during the kiss. This made me really happy.

He breaks the kiss giving me the biggest smile I had ever seen. His pearly white were showing and everything. He does a little dance in his spot while still smiling. I laugh as he does the most dumb dance I've ever seen in my entire life.

"We have to celebrate when we go home! I have to tell the guys. And you have to tell Efa! Wait, how long have you been pregnant?" He asks. His face was very confused.

"For about a ummm month?" He just looks at me with his jaw tensed. I suppose he want to know earlier? Crap.

"I know you Ems. You told Efa didn't you? Dammit you girls and gossiping!" He looked at me with a glare but couldn't glare at me for too long. He was too happy. A smile kept appearing on his face. I seriously have never seen him so happy.

"And you don't need to worry about Crystal Ems. She is t carrying my child. I know that for a fact." He says grabbing my hands and looking at me with his blue eyes deep into mine. I loved his eyes. I could never get enough.

I just nod my head in response. I just need to get this out of my system.

"Ems, we should go. I mean you're pregnant You need to rest!" He quickly grabs my waist dragging me down to the elevator exiting the Eiffel Tower.

He quickly glances over at me smirking and then I avert my gaze to him as he quickly turns his eyes away. Ha! I got you biotch!

We were now on the last few levels. River was holding my hand the entire time. Until finally grabbed my chin and kissed me forcefully. Sending chills down my body. I've grown to love this affect he has on me. At first I truly hated this affect he had on me. But I truly love it now. Maybe it's because he is my husband or I just have grown to love it. But either way I like it.

Husband. I hadn't noticed that I was now thinking of River as my husband. Wow, that's different. I never thought of him as that. He was always... River. 'The Billionaire Player'

Huh.

I hadn't noticed that both River and I were still kissing and lost in our thoughts. River had taken my hair out of the braid it was in. He always loved my hair down. He hated it when I would say I like my hair up better than down.

"River." We both hadn't noticed that the elevator was left open with cameras flashing. Teen girls screaming. And mothers holding there little 5 year olds back to not tackle both River and I.

"Turn around." I whispered. He gave me a questioning look. And looked over his shoulder and then his face went pale. He was shirtless as well. I guess we were just so used to undressing each other in kisses like this we don't notice what happens anymore.

"Shit." He mutters under his breath as he turns around to face everyone. All of the girls in the crowd scream in joy. Even the mothers.

My hair was messed up sadly. This is so embarrassing.

"I apologize everyone. We hadn't noticed that you were all waiting to go on the Eiffel Tower. He raises his hands in surrender and winks at me. He grabs my hand tightly dragging the both of us out of the area.

"I should probably call an Uber." He says as he holds his t-shirt over his shoulder still shirtless. He seemed like he didn't even mind. Wow. Those abs... holy.... those pecks... 6 pack... His body... is damn fucking hot.

"Ems. Your drooling." I bite my lip in embarrassment. Ugh. What's with me and drooling Damn it. He laughs as I bite my lip.

He walks towards me giving me a knowing smirk. I knew he was going to pull a joke. I just knew it. So once he comes over I seductively stroke his jaw as I bite my lip making him moan. And then a slap him across the face.

"Ems what the hell?!" He practically yells.

"I knew you were going to pull something. I know you River." He bites his lip and looks to the side. I just laugh as he looks over in embarrassment.

Suddenly we watch the Uber driving in. I could tell who that was. Heath. Why would he be here?! Oh lord. Man... this is not going to go down too well.

I look over at River who obviously hadn't noticed who the Uber driver was. He opened the door for me and kissed my cheek as we walked in.

"Emmer?" Heath pleads. I just look at him bug eyed. Why does he have to be here in my HONEYMOON.

I hear River hiss once he notices that the driver was Heath. But he had nothing to worry about. I was his wife. Not Heaths.

"Hi." I say softly hooping Heath wouldn't hear me and just understand the hint. But obviously didn't.

"Oh, I see your here with River. Didn't he kiss Crystal? Just the other night?" WOW! Go straight to the pint will you! How about telling him I just got married!

River was just silent. He was looking out the window with his hands in a fist. I could tell he could burst any moment. So, I grab his hand. Hoping he will calm down. And he did.

"It's nothing to worry about now." I say making sure River could hear me.

Heath just nods in defeat. And continues to drive.

****

"Ems! Be careful!" He yells practically making me jump.

"River! If you yell at me one more time I promise I will slap your face off!" I yell.

"Like I said the other day, slapping me is a total turn on!" He yells in response as he packs his bag.

Today we were heading home. I was kind of sad to be leaving Paris. But, I am ready to be home.

River and I both agreed on buying a penthouse together. It was HUGE! Everything was stunning. But River made sure that we had a king size bed. He said he likes a nice big bed for... loving. That honestly almost made me not like king size beds anymore.

"Ready Ems?" He asks as he stands there holding his suit cases. I nod in response as we walk out the door.

****

"Okay look, sweetie if you ever want to go to Greece your going to need to like meat! I mean, part of my family lives there and they have no idea what a vegetarian is!" He pleads as we walk out of the plane.

I just laugh as he looks totally serious at me.

"I'm serious Ems!" He laughs as he looks at me like I'm crazy.

"Well, I can always eat vegetarian meat." I rub his shoulder until I see who was waiting at the gate. The one and only... Crystal.

🥀💍🥀

OOOOOH! What's going to happen with Crystal? And I wonder what the babies gender is going to be! Anyways find out more when you read...