Chapter 15

++Unknown P.O.V.++

"She didn't fucking die?!" I plead with anger in my chest. I could feel the furry rising in my body. She had to be killed. NOW!

"I'm sorry sir." Clyde pleads in shock.

"Put him in the chambers with everyone else." I motion for my guards to take Clyde. I could hear him yell in fear. But, I've gotten used to that noise.

"I guess I'm going to have to take care of things on my own. Just like always." I quickly grab a bag with drugs in it. Yes, they were illegal but I don't give a fuck.

"Sir, what about the guy?" I hear Gram plead.

"He's almost dead. Heck, he probably is dead right now." I scoff as I walk out of the door with the bag in my hands.

"Let's do some shit."

****

++Emmer's P.O.V.++

The doctor said I could leave the hospital today. Somehow I've recovered quickly in 3 Days. I'm pretty proud of myself.

I grab a magazine off of the dresser next to me as I flip through the pages. It had things on it like 'Emmer isn't dead. Long live the Billionaire!' Or 'Billionaire gets another chance in life!' Stuff like that.

But honestly I still am mad at River. For two things now. Cheating on me. And not even bothering on checking in on me when I woke up. I suppose he would be home.

The doctors said that he never left the hospital until I woke up.

Suddenly I start to feel a tear stream down my face but I wipe it away quickly as I notice Efa coming back from the cafeteria. She had brought about 10 packs of chocolate pudding.

"Don't judge. Hospital pudding is the best!" She says with her mouth full of pudding as she sprays the pudding everywhere. I just laugh as I continue to flip through the magazine.

"But, we need to talk!" She says as she quickly sits down on the bed. She knew I was royalty. She never knew until recently as well. Apparently aunt Priscilla knew the entire time but felt the urge to tell Efa recently because I suppose there has been a lot of talk about our royal family lately.

"Tell me."

"So, you know how me and Orlando had that one night stand?" She says as she looks at me biting her lip. I just laugh as I nod my head.

"So, we did it again. And now he is wanting to take me out for dinner at Chez Fondé! Do you know how much that costs! Like A LOT!" She says in cheer and joy. I just laugh because I did know that that was an expensive restaurant. I went there every Friday.

"I think something happening between you two! But whatever you do USE PROTECTION!" I say as we both laugh at the end.

Then the thought of my son came back to mind. I lost my baby. I love my baby, and ALWAYS will.

I sigh as I look away with a little tear streaming down my face.

"EmsEms! Don't you dare fudging cry! I don't want to see you sad." She says as I notice a little tear stream down her face. We both make a little laugh and then hug each other as we ball.

"I'm so sorry Emmer." She whispers as she gives me a comforting kiss on my head. Making me cry even more. I had been doing this everyday since I lost my little boy. I love him. And I miss him.

What always went through my head was 'who's eyes would he get?' Or 'will he look more like mommy or daddy?' This only makes me cry even more.

"I will be okay." I say as I wipe my tears away as I attempt to calm down.

She gives me a comforting smile as she wipes her tears away as well. I just smile as Efa grabs her pudding and starts to eat it.

"Wow. You really love that pudding." I say with a laugh in my tone.

"Mhmm." She nods her head rapidly as she shoves more pudding into her mouth. I just laugh.

"Welp, it's time for you to leave this hospital!" She says as she quickly stands up making me sit up in my bed.

"Can you bring the wheel chair over here?" I plead as she quickly runs towards to wheel chair in a dorky way on purpose to make me laugh.

"Emmer!" Suddenly I see Orlando, Hans, and Kendall burst through the door panting from running. I just give them a questioning look.

"It's River. He's dying." Kendall says as he looks at me like a ghost went through him.

"He's d-dying?" They all nod rapidly.

"How did you find out?" I ask as I could feel my heart starting to beat out of my chest.

"He gave us a call. He said he somehow was in a dark room and he somehow got hold of a phone and told us someone was slowly giving River drugs that were killing him and he had a knife through his stomach. He doesn't know where he is." Orlando says in fear.

I could feel my head spinning in confusion.

"You'd better fucking look for him!" Efa yells as all of the boys nod. She was in her forceful mode. When she was like this was only when someone messed with her or someone she cares about. I could see Orlando bite his lip as she was talking stern at them. Man, Orlando really is starting to like Efa. Huh.

++River's P.O.V.++

Okay. Calm down River. You will be okay. The only thing you have to worry about is that you just ate positioned food and you get a knife inserted into your stomach. No biggy!

"Shit." I mutter to my self as I watch the guards slowly take the phone away from me. They were treating me just like a person in jail. Just, this time they are trying to kill the person.

I had just called the guys and told them my situation but I haven't moved from this bed in the past few days. I can't move. I can't feel much of my body, and I'm slowly dying.

Suddenly I hear the door burst open only to find Crystal. She was standing there in an all black outfit with 2 guns in her pockets. Then slowly I notice someone else come forward.

"You know I would never forget about you."

🥀💍🥀

Ooooooh! I wonder who is talking! And is River dying. What will they do to River?
You will have to find out later!
And btw guys thx u for all the love! Honestly this has been so much fun! Srsly! Thx u! 🤗