Chapter 12

++Rivers P.O.V.++

"Ems!" I run towards the car as she lays in the car unconscious. Glass was everyone and she was bleeding. I held her in my arms as I felt tears running down my face.

"Ems..." I whisper. There was no response.

"Help!" I yell. There was press running down the street as cars were honking at them.
I was Damn tired of this fucking press. They need to understand that we are normal people!

"Get the fuck away!" I yell as the press just stand there surrounding Ems and I. They weren't flashing there cameras or anything. They just looked stunned.

"Aye!" I here someone yell from the back.

Everyone one moved to stare at the person. It was a red haired guy with a giant camera in his hand. He obviously looked tired from all the running. I just sigh wondering for his response.

"Fucking girl could be dead! And what are we ANIMALS?! We're instead taking pictures thinking of ideas to say to our bosses to make this interesting while someone is dying before our eyes?! Are we really that low?" The man yells looking angry at everyone except me.

He looked manly as he yelled at everyone with a cold face. I respected this man.

But then I look back at Ems. She was still laying there unconscious. I feel tears start to fall down my face. She was carrying my child! Our child could've died! Fuck being a man. I'm gonna let my damn tears out.

Suddenly I see at the corner of my eye everyone putting there cameras down. Some people were calling on there phones 911 or other were coming towards me checking if Ems were alright. I really appreciated that.

Suddenly I see flashing lights coming. I breath in hope that's Ems will be alright.

"I love you Ems."

****

"Mr Thornes, May I speak to you?" A lady in a doctor coast ask. I quickly stand up. I hadn't left the hospital for the past 2 days. They were still figuring out what was wrong with Ems.

"Yes?" I ask. She motions for me to follow her. I nod in response as I walk her way.

She brings me into a small room. It had stunning pictures of the ocean on it. I can't even feel feelings right now. I'm just scared.

"Mr Thornes, we need to ask you some questions." I felt as though I'm going to be questioned too much. The lady looks suspicious.

"Tell away." I say as I lean back in my chair making myself comfortable. She just smiles and then looks at the floor.

"Mr Thornes, she is not dead. Les start off with that." She says with a low saddened voice. There was something that seemed to concern her. Man I was a jackass the other night.

"But, She... has lost the baby." This made my heart sink. I felt like crap. My life is fucking over.

No. This isn't fucking true!

"You're fucking wrong!" I yell. I stand up in anger. This can't be happening! It isn't true! She wrong! She is sooo wrong!
I walk over towards the wall in anger and punch it making a whole in the wall.

"Sir, please don't break the wall. You will have to pay for it." She says as she stands up in fear.

"And like I can't afford it?!" I yell sarcastically. I'm a billionaire sweetie. I can pay for a lot of things.

She blushes and looks at the ground. She was obviously attracted to me but I don't even think like that anymore. Ems was my life. My child was my life. My family is my life.

"You're so damn fucking wrong! She hasn't lost the baby! She's  strong! There has to be another way!" I yell. I can't control myself now.

"Sir there is no other wa-" I cut her off by walking out of the room in anger. I was now walking furiously towards Ems room. As I open the door a flood of sadness fills over me.

I can't believe my life. My life... is not at all what I planned.

"Ems." I say breathlessly as I walk towards her. She was still lying there unconscious.

"I know you can't hear me, but sometimes they say you can hear people when your sleeping. So, I'm gonna try." I say as my voice starts to break.

"We lost the baby." I say as a tear starts to flood down my cheek. It dropped to the floor making me feel even more unhappy than before.

"And, they aren't sure when you're going to wake up." I say breathlessly.

"Ems, I want you to know... I didn't mean to kiss Crystal. I know you're probably hurting a lot right now. And it was really shitty of me to do that."

"I was just unhappy and I Let drinking take over me. And I want you to know I have to feelings for Crystal at all. You're the only person I love, and our child." As I say child my voice breaks again.

"But I'm not leaving you Ems. I'm not going to let you leave or me." I say as I hold her hand squeezing it. I will always hope she will squeeze back at some point.

"I love you unconditionally." I say as I look into her gorgeous face. Her lips were just lying there as her nose would flare a bit as she would breath. Her face looked stunning. Flawless. She was flawless.

I just stay there.

"I will wait forever for you Ems. Forever." I whisper. Suddenly I ball into a sob. I let everything out. I never felt more shitty in my entire life.

****

It's been 2 weeks now and Ems hasn't moved at all. I've had my servants bring me a change of close and spray on shampoo and all of my toiletries. I haven't left the hospital since Ems has been here. And she hasn't moved at all.

"Sir, you haven't eaten for two days. Would you like us to bring you some food?" A man pleads. I just shake my head. I was really starting to get worried about Ems. Her voice has been playing over and over in my head. How she would call me a weirdo, or how she told me to fuck off, and some were pleasant like how she would say 'I love you'. Things like that. I fucking missed her.

I walk towards Ems as squeeze her hand. Pain shoots through me as she doesn't respond once again. It kills me every time.

Then I attempt to squeeze it again because I just love the feel of her hand. Her skin felt soft and comforting. She was always comforting. Everything was wonderful with her.

Suddenly I feel a slow squeeze in my hand. Is this real?!

"Ems?" I ask. She just slowly squeezes my hand again. I run towards the door opening it yelling,

"Doctors!"

🥀💍🥀

Ooooooh!!!!!!