Chapter 22

"Cjrksk@:;!;&fjskmnf!!!!!!!!" Blez yells making me laugh. Her face just looks soooo funny right now! I can't help it. Her blue hair was flying everywhere.

"Emmer!" She yells looking directly at me while I'm trying not to laugh.

"Is he good in bed?" She says giving me a smirked face making me laugh even more.

"Obviously. He's perfection." I say giving her a dorky wink. She reminded me so much of Efa. I missed my friends... I miss my husband.... I miss everyone. It's just going to be me and this baby now. I sigh to myself as I look out the window.

"But Emmer, prince Victor is attractive. Maybe not as much as Prince River, but he's better than nothing." She says patting my shoulder and then motioning for us to get out of the car. I give her a fake smile and walk out.

Now we were walking shoulder to shoulder. She smiled at a thought and then opens her mouth to quickly say, "Oh, and Prince Victor is waiting inside for you." She says quickly walking away from me as I stop in my tracks.

"WHAT?!" I say as I quickly grab my phone to look at my face. I'm a MESS! I quickly grab my makeup and start putting on my red lipstick and foundation. With a touch of mascara.

"Do I look okay?" I plead as she almost walks through the gates. She looks back at me and smiles "you look like a model!" She yells quickly walking through the door. I run after her almost falling on the way in.

Blez had left the door open for me. She knew I was coming in eventually. Once I turn to open the gate I'm greeted by a man around my age. He is 6 foot, black eyes, almost bleach white hair, with a tan skin coating making his hair even pop out more. He was a sight to see.
He was different. But a good different.

"Hello, I'm Victor Hansen."

****

++River's P.O.V.++

"Ems..." I mutter to myself as I look around the bedroom.

"Remember you have to stay strong for Ems."

What was about to just happen is a women is going to come out with lingerie. Yes, it was Meijra. I have only been here for one day and I got married in a court house, left the love of my life, and now is trying to be seduced by someone other than my love of my life. Lingerie is one of my weaknesses. When Ems came out in it that's when I died inside. Especially when I had work to get to but she wore lingerie anyways. That. Woman.

"You ready River?" I hear Meijra call out trying to sound seductive, but that was just a turn off.

"Not really." I respond with a cocky tone. I knew I sounded rude, I knew I didn't sound nice, but, I love Ems. And I will always love Ems.

Here comes Meijra wearing a black and white lingerie. Showing all of her curves. She obviously had a load of make up on. But, I honestly don't find make up attractive. I want a women to wear mascara and lipstick. That's it. And that was exactly what Ems wore everyday.

"Umm..." I respond. This was awkward. I am not turned on for the first time. Lingerie HAS NOT turned me on. I'm so confused right now.

Meijra seductively licks her lips coming towards me.

"Take off your clothes." She says looking straight in eyes. This was awkward, and I wasn't turned on. At. All.

"I'm sorry. I can't do this Meijra. I'm in love with someone else." I walk away from her sitting on the bed massaging my temples.

"River, you are my husband now. Not hers. No more. You need to forget about her!" She practically yells in anger making me ball my fists.

"You are only my wife by law, sweetheart. Not by love. But I can't forget about her because she is carrying my child. Dumbass." That's when she cried. And cried. She couldn't stop crying but, it did not make me feel a bit sorry for her. It made me even angrier. If she thinks that crying will make me give into I will prove to her she is so wrong.

"I will make sure that you make love to me River. Someday. And, I will be carrying your children for the rest of your life." She walks away slamming the door behind her. She had given me so many daggers in that sentence it made me angry.

****

++Emmer's P.O.V.++

"Hello, I'm Victor Hansen." He holds his hand out waiting for me to shake it. But I was just stunned. I had no idea there could be a person on this earth so close to being as attractive as River. I mean, River is always going to be number 1. But damn, Victor is sooooo close right now.

I quickly shake his hand smiling.
"I'm Emmer Lee Thor- I'm sorry I mean Glyne." Did I seriously just do that?! Wow! Just wow! I almost said River's last name. SHAPE UP EMMER!

"I know miss Glyne. I mean, you are going to be my wife." He winks at me finally breaking our handshake as he walks away to talk with his parents. What was he doing here is Germany?! And why does he have to be so fucking attractive?!

****

"Emmer!" I hear Blez yell once I finally hit my bed. The mattress felt so comfy and warm. But not as warm as River's touch, or scent, or even the way he would just wrap me in one of his head hugs while I'm laughing. I miss him so much.

"Emmer, why are you in a ball?" I hadn't noticed that as I dreamt about being in River's arms that I'm pretended that I was.

"Just getting comfy." I brush off as I sit up patting for her to sit down. She smiles a great big smile and sits right next to me. She was now looking at me through my eyeballs. And it felt so uncomfortable.

"Now tell me. How long have you been pregnant with prince River's child?" That's when I bit my lip. I had an answer, but I didn't exactly feel like sharing it.

"Well, I found out yesterday..." I mutter slowly. She just smiles. She quickly gives me and big hug saying, "Thats good because we wouldn't want you fat on your wedding day. Which is tomorrow."

"WHAT?!" I yell making her jump. She was still smiling.

"Oh right. You don't know these things yet." She mutters softly.

"You are getting married tomorrow."

🥀💍🥀

WOW! A lot happened. I srsly don't know what to say right now. Lol. But anyways, don't forget to keep reading! Love ya!

 But anyways, don't forget to keep reading! Love ya!