Chapter 28

17 minutes later River and I had our little girl. We named them Antonio and Anastasia. They were stunning. They still haven't opened there eyes yet. I'm so excited to see who's eyes they got. I have always wondered about that. Anastasia was 3 pounds and 4 ounces. They are so tiny. Thankfully they do not have any syndromes or anything. I was so relieved when I heard that because that is likely with premie's. 

"Ems..." River and I were laying in bed together. My stomach was getting back to its normal size. It has been one day since the birth and River and I had slept with our babies in our arms. I was holding Antonio while he was holding Anastasia.

"Hmmm?" I respond. I couldn't get my eyes off of our kids. They were just beautiful.

"Please divorce Victor. I want us to be a family. I want there to be an us Ems. These last few months have felt like horror. I don't even feel like the things that were happening were real. Ems, I need you. I love you." I was shocked about what he just said. He has always said he loves me but now, it felt different. It felt like that it wasn't just him that wanted me. It was our kids too.

I hadn't even noticed that tears were falling down my cheeks while I was nodding at the same time. River and I were still holding our kids. They looked fragile and tiny. They looked gorgeous. Stunning even.

"I love you River." I say with tears still falling down my cheeks. River looked so happy. His eyes had turned lighter. They seemed amazing.

"I love you too Ems."

****

"Father, get the fuck away! I don't fucking want you!" I yell. River was in the living room watching over our kids. My parents had made it to our cabin. Our kids still haven't opened there eyes yet but I had a feeling it would look stunning.

"Peanut! Don't you dare call me that. But I was just telling you that your sister Eveline came to visit." No. Not Eveline. I fucking hate that women!

++Flashback++

"You little bitch!" Eveline screeches making mom burst through the room with anger.

"What happened here? I want answers. NOW!" My mom yells looking directly at me. I was 6 at the time. Eveline was 9. She is 3 years older than me. But sadly, I take all the heat from our parents. While Eveline gets to have a fun, joyous life...

"I was just playing with Sissy and then all of the sudden she yelled at me!" I yell in defense. I wasn't being blamed for something I didn't do.

"That's it Emmer. I know you did something. And since you won't confess. You're grounded. Go to your room." That's when I hold my mouth in shock. My mom doesn't believe. Not even like me. My mother walked toward my and grabbed my hand leading me to my room.

"Mommy! You're hurting me!" I yelled but she didn't care. She continued to hold my hand forcefully. Once we got to my room she swung me in there and locked me in my room. I was in there for hours. I didn't even get to have dinner. So eventually I decided to sleep.

++End Of Flashback++

I sigh to myself. No one was ever on my side. They didn't even try to. They were just against me and went to Eveline.

"Look, That bitch that you call a daughter is too pampered to come in here. She isn't worthy of my shit." That's when I finally get the strength to stand up and point for my father to go. I was done with shit. He nodded giving me daggers. He walked out but was immediately followed by my sister Eveline walking through the door.

"Fuck off!" I yell loud enough that River came down the hall holding both of our kids in his arms. Antonio was on the left while Anastasia was on the right.