Chapter 23: You're So Possessive

Hey, guys! This is important. I feel like my readers don't know enough about me. I get lots of questions about me from my readers. So, I'm just going to state some facts about me before this chapter.

1) I'm 15.
2) I play piano, keyboard and xylophone.
3) I love to sing and I sing solo at church.
4)My mom is a pastor.
5) My name is China but I'm not Chinese. I'm Native Indian and black. My tribes are Cherokee and Black Hawk.
6) I'm from America.
7) I love pizza.
8) I want to be a therapist.
9) I love OTP's.
10) I can watch romance movies all day, even more than you. I challenge you.

Jackie Simmons

Today, Brad and I had another appointment with our therapist for marriage counseling. But we could not get out of the house for nothing because Brad kept changing what I wear.

"Honey, I think I can choose my own clothes. Come on," I whined.

"No," he disobeyed, "You have been wearing skimpy clothes for the last few days."

"How do you know that?" I asked, very shocked.

"Annie told me," he growled and I made a note to yell at her later. Right when I thought he had finally let go of this clothes issue, here we were again once again, fighting over what I would wear. "All of these short dresses, booty shorts and see-through shirts are not what I allowed you to wear. I don't want men looking at you from all the way down the street. I'm throwing these all away and if you buy them again, I'll ship them to the dumpster."

'Come on, Annie. Why did you have to snitch on me?'

"Nothing is that serious-"

"It is that serious. I dare you to argue with me on this and I'll take away the crop tops too," he said, calmly.

"Oh my gosh!" I yelled, stomping my feet as I crossed my arms.

"Oh my nothing. Do you want a repeat of the night you almost got raped? I don't want nothing bad to happen to you so I'm doing this for your own good," he said, taking more clothes out the closet.

"But I like those clothes," I said as I started to get sad.

"I'll buy you a million clothes, but I'm sorry, they have have to be appropriate. You're mine, my wife. It's my job to protect you so these clothes have to go," he declared and I looked down, nodding my head to his comment. He was right, a little bit. I did wear clothes that were a bit out there but it was just because I wanted to have a little fun with the way I dress. I'm practically still a teenager.

"You're so possessive," I sighed.

"You got that right, Sweetheart," he said.

About two hours later, we had finally arrived at marriage counseling. Our therapists' name was Ashley. She was around thirty-five years old and happily married, as she put it. Her and her husband had no children because they were busy with their work lives. But you could tell from their pictures in her office that they love each other very much.

"So," the therapist started, "How's everything going?"

"Great," I said, "I'm pregnant."

"Oh sweet heavens! Really?" She asked, looking for confirmation.

"Yes, I am about a month along now," I replied, laughing at her reaction. It was funny to see the look on everyone's faces when I told them I was pregnant. Some people had even asked me, 'Don't you want live your life before you have kids?' But nevertheless, I took no offense to the reactions I got from everyone about my pregnancy.