8

Saturday Evening

Lauren's POV

Dinah and I are finally done getting ready for our meet-up with the girls. We have only known the three for a week, but it feels like we've been friends for ages. I never expected to have become friends with some strangers Dinah added to a group chat, but here we are. We're meeting up at a coffee shop in Downtown Miami, which is 20 minutes from our apartment.

I don't know why, but I am very excited and extremely nervous to meet them. Throughout the past week, we have been learning more about each other. I've learned that both, Camila and Ally are also latinas. Ally is Mexican-American and Camila is Cuban-Mexican. Only Camila and I grew up in Florida, but I am the only one that was completely raised here. 

I am going to ask them if they want to hang out at our place tonight. I hope all goes well.

5 hours later

The girls are even more amazing than I thought they'd be. It felt like we were only talking for 30 minutes, but it was running on four hours before we all went back to our places. It was fun talking about anything and everything that came to mind. 

I asked them about coming over later and they all agreed enthusiastically. Dinah and I are at Publix (a/n only the best place on Earth) for some snacks and drinks, I didn't know if they'd be comfortable to drink, so I grabbed some sodas as well. 

[Normami] 

So... We just found out that I've lived in the same dorm building as Camila for over a year now.

[Milasbananas]

I just found out that Mani is the one who blares the music too loud down the hall

[Normami]

Are you the one that called the RA last week?

[Normami] Mila...

[Milasbananas]

[Normami] Wow.

[Allysin] 

Anyways... Wanna walk with us to L & D's place?

[Normami] Sure, I'll be ready in 20