48

Wednesday

Group Chat

[Lauren 3:21 pm]

I'm dying, drove Camz to the store because she needed to run in for a second and she just got into the wrong car. 

[Ally 3:22 pm]

What did they do?

[Lauren 3:22 pm]

Nothing, she has been talking on the phone and I don't think she realizes yet. The girl is just staring at her

[Mani 3:23 pm]

that's hilarious, but it's Camila, she does that shit all the time

[Lauren 3:23 pm]

Don't talk about my girl like that. But yes, she's clumsy as hell.

[Ally 3:23 pm]

Wait, what store?

[Lauren 3:24 pm]

Target right around the corner from the apartment. Why?

[Ally 3:24 pm]

lmao

[Ally 3:24 pm]

She got into my friend Ashley's car, she just texted me for help. Can I make her freak camila out?

[Lauren 3:25 pm]

I'll incriminate myself if I say yes, so no comment...

[Mani 3:25 pm]

Yes you can.

[Lauren 3:25 pm]

Ally. Where the fuck is she taking my girlfriend? She started driving away, I'm following them.

[Mila 3:30 pm]

HELP

[Mila 3:30 pm]

I got in a car I thought was Lauren's and I was on the phone with Dinah and idk where we're going. It's not Lauren driving

[Mila 3:32 pm]

She keeps saying that we're going to her drug dealer's house. Somebody please track my phone in case I die

[Mila 3:38 pm]

She said we're close.

[Mila 3:40 pm]

Lauren, in case if I don't get another chance to say it, I love you.

[Mila 3:42 pm]

Why did we stop in front of Ally's?

[Mila 3:42 pm]

Lauren, is that you behind us?

Narrator's POV

Lauren parks her car and reads her missed text messages as Camila reads over the earlier conversation, soon learning that the girl was a friend of Ally's. After Lauren reads the final line, she exits her car hastily and runs over to retrieve her girlfriend. She knew it was all a joke, but she feels horrible about making her worry. 

Seeing those three words, never said before between the two of them, made her realize how real their relationship had gotten. It's not that Lauren doesn't love Camila, simply that she had been so caught up in living in the moment with her, she didn't realize how close they really became. She knew the second her girlfriend was back in her arms, Lauren would make sure to tell the girl how much she meant to her. 

Lauren threw open the car door as Camila undid her seatbelt and jumped up to pull her into a tight embrace. "I'm so sorry baby, I didn't know what Ally had in store and thought it would be a tame prank. I love you so much. I love all of you, you can be goofy and clumsy, hell, I've seen you in a heated rant, I haven't met a side of you that I don't love. I'm sorry that I never told you that before." 

Camila's head has burrowed itself into Lauren's arm, but the older girl pulls away and places her hand under her chin, directing her gaze towards herself. She can see the trail of the salty tears that ran down her girlfriend's cheeks and finally catches eye contact. "I love you Camila Cabello." She reiterates one more time with a smile, enjoying being able to say it.

"I love you too, Lauren Jauregui." Camila replies with a silly face. They remain still for a few more seconds until Camila remembers something. She plants a slap on her arm. "Ouch, what was that for?" Lauren responds with her face full of confusion. "You didn't try to stop Ally from planning this." 

The two begin running through the yards and street around, Camila chasing Lauren, without any cares. They forgot about Ashley, the complete stranger to them, who ended up going inside of Ally's house since she felt awkward just standing there. Camila eventually caught up to Lauren and tackled her into the grass. She wasn't going down without a fight though, so Camila had to pin down the wriggling girl. Once all hope was lost, Lauren stopped fighting and glanced at the beautiful girl sitting on top of her. 

She took in the long and wavy brunette hair, the alluring brown orbs, the way her lips are perfectly shaped and the way they are curved upwards in a taunting smirk. Camila notices when her eyes are centered on her lips and unconsciously wets them with her tongue before leaning down. Lauren, however, has other plans as she takes this as a moment of weakness and flips her girlfriend around, making her on top now. One hand placed on the grass beneath them to support herself and the other on Camila's cheek.

Before Camila can do so much as take a breath, her lips are met with Lauren's. She wouldn't be surprised if somebody could hear her heartbeat from the inside of their house the way it is pounding in her chest. Their lips brushing up against each other as they get lost in the moment as they always do. Lauren tentatively moves her tongue across her girlfriend's lower lip, trying to deepen their connection. This silent request was almost immediately accepted, allowing her tongue to brush up against hers in a slow, yet perfect pace. Their skin raise into goosebumps simultaneously, despite their bodies feeling so hot. 

They had never felt so close to each other before, granted they haven't moved much beyond gentle kissing in their previous weeks of dating. 

Lauren releases their lips from the kiss and moves hers to camila's neck, paying attention to all of her sweet spots. They slowly regained control of their spazztic breathing that was hindered in the past however long they have been laying there. 

They were interrupted by the blaring of a car horn as the car stopped by them. They broke away and watched as Dinah came running at them from out of the car. "Holy shit that was hot, Ally texted something about camren making out in her yard, but it looked like you were about to 'do it' right there." Now mortified with their faces a bright shade of red, the two girls stand up and go inside to join the others.