52

Texts between Camila and Lauren

[Camzi 8:43 pm]

Why do you have to go to work at night?

[Camzi 8:44 pm]

When I get off of work, you start your shift.

[Camzi 8:44 pm]

We don't live together, but I like staying with you at night. I love our cuddles and sleeping next to you and waking up with you by my side.

[Camzi 8:46 pm]

You get home so late, I'd ask you to come over after you're done every night, but you get off around 4 and sleep until I have class or work again.

[Camzi 8:47 pm]

I haven't seen you in WEEKSSSS. 

[Camzi 8:54 pm]

Okay maybe not weeks, but it has been days and I miss my girlfriend. Texting can only do so much.

[Camzi 8:55 pm]

Why did your schedule get so bad all the sudden? You've been working so much. Tell Mani to take over some of your shifts, she has way too much time to be with Dinah anyways.

[Camzi 9:10 pm]

Sorry I blew up your phone, I just miss you. 

[Camzi 12:42 pm]

Good night Lauren. I love you.

[Lolo 4:26 am]

I'm sorry camz, I know work has gotten really bad. We're down some people and it's almost the holidays, so there's more customers and tips are good. I promise my schedule will die down a little bit soon, I'm just trying to get through the next few weeks as best as possible. I miss you so much and asked if I could take Sunday off. We can have a lazy movie night and be together all day if you are able to. I'm also taking a few days off closer to Christmas and wanted to discuss that with you when we both get a chance. Sorry it's so late, this is in one text so it won't wake you up. Goodnight my love.

[Lolo 4:30 am]

Also- Good morning beautiful. I hope your day is amazing. But, if you're having an off day at work, you can get through it. If there's an asshole customer, smile through it and they will eventually walk away. I'll probably be sleeping until late (sorry- disadvantages of working until 4), but if you need anything, just text me and I'll be there. Two more days and we can have the whole 24 hours to ourselves, mi amor.