9

Saturday night

Camila POV

Their apartment is beautiful. It is so elegant and modern-looking. I thought it would be a small place, but its actually really big for two college students. Knowing Dinah, I also expected the place to be a mess, but it looks so clean that it would be on the cover of a magazine.

(a/n: picture for reference of what I kind of had in mind)

Lauren was putting some groceries away as Dinah was finishing up the apartment tour with a story, so I decided to go and help her out

"Hey, did you want some help with those?" I started walking up to her. "Sure, I'm almost finished. Could you put that stuff in the fridge? Just put it wherever there is room." She said nodding her head in the direction of the last bag. "Of course I can."

As I'm about to put the last item in the fridge, I think I see Lauren looking at me from the corner of my eye. I shut the door and quickly turn around and see her slightly face flush, I knew it. "Sorry, I didn't mean to stare. I thought you had something in your hair, but I was wrong."  I definitely caught her checking me out. But I thought she had a boyfriend? Is she even into girls? It doesn't matter, we're just friends. "It's fine Lauren, lets go see what the others are up to." 

With that, we look over to see that the girls wasted no time digging into the chips and dip that were set out. They were trying to decide what we should do.

"I want to watch a movie" both Dinah and Normani declared in sync. They start giggling and high-five each other.

"I'll be fine with a movie as long as we don't watch some of that sappy romantic shit" says Lauren.

"Fine, but no horror movies. I'm not in the mood to be hiding under a blanket all night" Ally adds.

After scrolling through Netflix for what seems like forever, I finally convinced them to turn on the movie White Chicks. I am the only one who has seen it, despite it being a cheesy comedy that has been out for over 10 years. 

Before we started it, Lauren grabbed some beers and we all got comfortable on the couch. Dinah was sitting normally, while Normani was laying down with her legs draped over her lap. Ally was sitting next to the two, leaving her in the middle of the couch. I was next to Ally, and Lauren was on the end next to me.

The movie was funny and we finished it with little interruptions, which were mostly to get some more beers. We've all had a few drinks, but the beers were light, so nobody was too tipsy. We decide against watching another movie tonight, but we all agree that it is way too early to call it a night. And with that, we continue to talk and sip on our beers. 

"Hey, do you guys want to play a game?" Dinah asked, walking back in the room. "We could play Never Have I Ever and take a sip of our drinks when you've done the thing said." This seems like it could end up with all of us wasted off our asses. Lauren gets up and walks into the kitchen grabbing what looks like some solo cups and a bottle. "How about we drink something a little stronger? Who wants a rum and coke?" We all agree and eventually settle down on the couch again.

"Who's going to start this?" "How about you Dinah, it was your idea."

"Fine, it's finally time to find out some dirt on you guys. Never have I ever gone trespassing" She says with a smirk in Lauren's direction as the girl takes a sip. "You're not allowed to target people D, you're going to expose me and get me trashed." "That's the plan, sis. It's Mani's turn." Lauren just glares at her.

"Never have I ever gone skinny dipping." Again, Lauren takes a sip, but is joined with Ally. "Al? I thought you were a child of God" Dinah laughs out. "I have my days. Remember, I'm Allysus and Allysin." "Whatever, its your turn"

"Okay, let me think." she pauses for a second. "Never have I ever peed my pants in public." We all stare at each other as Lauren, Dinah, and myself take a sip. "Y'all are nasty" 

It's finally my turn and I have no idea what to say, so I just wing it. "Never have I ever been arrested" Dinah laughs as her head whips towards Lauren and she takes a big gulp as she avoids eye contact. "Not only once. My girl has been arrested twice" She says between fits of laughter. "Never been booked though, so it doesn't count Dinah." "Whatever girl. Drinking while trespassing on a beach at 2 am and caught for having weed at the airport. Not your smartest moves Lo." 

It's now Lauren's turn and I just realized that the girl has drank for every turn so far. I guess she's had an adventurous life so far. I on the other hand, tend to avoid most of those situations. 

"Never have I ever broken up with somebody over text." Ally, Dinah, and Normani take a sip.

"Never have I ever had a one-night stand" Ally, Lauren, and Normani take a sip. 

We continue the game for a while until we get tired. Lauren told us that she didn't want us walking back and that we could stay the night. Normani went to sleep in Dinah's room and Ally called the couch, so I had no clue where I'd sleep. I hesitantly laid down on the edge of the couch and saw Lauren walk in. She has on sleep shorts and a loose Bob Marley t-shirt with her hair falling perfectly around her shoulders. 

"You can come sleep in my room if you want, the bed is more comfortable than the end of that couch." I nod and mutter a "thanks" as she reaches her hand out to help me up. We get into her room and she goes to the dresser, pulling out some sleep shorts and t-shirt and then throws them at me. "You can change in the bathroom over there" 

I quickly change and go back to her room to see her curled up and sleeping. She looks so perfect with her hair messy and without her makeup on. I lay down and quickly fall asleep.