❁Post PLBB❁

Post PLBB

Hey guysssssss,,,,,,

Uh so yeah end of PLBB that's a shock even to me.

PLBB was supposed to be fifty chapters and the last chapter was supposed to be an epilogue of James visiting Bea's grave, and chapter 45 was supposed to be her official death but...I couldn't do it.

I tried my hardest to push past the thought that it was wrong to kill her and that it was the right thing to do to progress onto the sequel (which was supposed to be about Violet) and all the characters I've killed in other books have been a set yes, I'm going to do this, Decision but I had a horrible gut feeling with Bea that it was wrong, because it was.

Halfway through it, I just couldn't continue knowing by the end of it that she would be dead so I had to stop, I had to go in a different direction, an alternative direction.

The right direction.

Bea is so close to my heart, she is a character I love so dearly and she has been through so many wars and part of her development is showing that she doesn't need people to protect her - like hurting those bullies that always hurt her, so killing her off would contradict the plot of the story.

That she wasn't fighting for herself but Bea fights when there's nothing to fight against, she will always try and prove herself and no matter the strength of Fenrir Greyback, she will always be able to overcome what happens to her.

There will be a sequel, and after that, there will be another book, and another because it's now a series of her life at Hogwarts until she graduates. It will be a book a year and I hope you will all read it and enjoy it.

But please keep in mind that what Bea has been through isn't something that can just be brushed to the side, she was traumatised, she died and came back and it'll take so much time for her to be herself again but she won't just be able to get back on her feet and be her cheery self.

She'll be different and scared and jumpy and she'll not know what to do and she'll go through many trials.

But it's Bea.

It'll be a long process, I'm writing four more books on Bea but I'm so excited because she has so many layers and so much more to offer. Book two is going to focus on Bea and her growth and how she is going to become herself again but it'll also be on Violet too because I love her so much and she deserves the attention.

She has so much hidden underneath her snarky remarks and sarcasm and I can't wait to write it.

I'm so, so, so thankful that you all took the time to read this book and I'm so grateful that you love Bea as much as I do, she is so dear to me and I really just couldn't do it.

Happy reading!

❁InspirationExists❁