Don't Leave {L.S.} (c)

Fandom: Star Wars

Character: Luke Skywalker

Synopsis: set in The Force Awakens where reader jumps in front of Han and gets injured instead of him and Luke feels the disturbance and intense pain, remembering the good times you had had before he left.

Warning: angst, I guess

Note: may the fourth be with you! Hope you had a great Star Wars day

You were standing on the ledge next to Rey and Chewbacca one moment, and the next you're standing in front of Han with an intense pain in your stomach. You fall into Han's arms while Kylo Ren looks at you in shock.

"(Y/N)..." he muttered, falling to his knees. He looked at your still body, barely breathing.

"You idiot! Why would you do that?!" Han exclaimed, close to tears. You shifted slowly so that your eyes could meet his.

"I'm not important to this story. My loss won't matter in the end," you said softly, and Han frowned at how you saw yourself.

"That's not true, (Y/N)! I can think of one Jedi Master who'll miss you terribly, so you better not die on me!" He responded frantically, seeing your eyes start to close. You smiled sadly and shook your head.

"No, he won't. It's been too long," you sighed. "But I never stopped caring." Han started to panic as your chest started moving less and less.

"No, no, no! Damn it, (Y/N)! You can't give up yet!" He stood up suddenly, you in his arms, making you wince and hiss in pain. He apologized quickly and made his way off of the bridge he was standing on, trying to make his way to the Falcon as fast as he could.

Luke was meditating when he felt it. A disturbance. He frowned and started to concentrate, trying to feel what it was. His closed eyes suddenly snapped open as he felt your waning life force. He was up just as quick, stumbling along, silently praying. After all these years, after he had left you, after all they had been through, it couldn't end like this. He tried to calm down and think rationally about this.

"General, the Falcon is coming out of hyperspace," a man said. Leia looked up and stood quickly, making her way to the hangar. She had felt something, an indescribable pain, and she could only hope nobody had died.

You were vaguely aware of being carried by someone, telling you to hold on, that it couldn't end like this. You had tried to stay awake, you truly did, but the darkness was just so welcoming.

"Oh, no..." Leia sighed as Han walked out of the ship with you in his arms. He shouted at the nearest person to call a medic and then leaned his head on yours to tell you to keep holding on. "Han! What happened?" She interrogated, staring at your still body.

"Ben happened. He was- she was- she's such an idiot!" He shouted in fear. He wasn't mad, just concerned for your well-being. After being friends for all these years, for Han's own son to be your end... Han shook his head to clear him of those thoughts. He couldn't think like that, he had to be positive. "Where's that damn medic?" He growled. At his words, the medic finally showed up, taking your fragile body from Han's hands and carted you away, all while the nurses floated around, trying to keep you alive.

"Are Rey and everyone else alright?" Leia inquired. Han nodded.

"Rey is fine, but Finn got hurt by Ren as well, though he's not critical like (Y/N)."

"Is he... do you think it's too late?"

"No, I don't," Han stated firmly. "When he saw what happened, he fell to his knees. I think he regrets what he did."