Awakening - Chapter 1

(Y/n)
...

Open your eyes.

...

Wake up, (y/n).

The voice was echoing in your ears as you opened your eyes. Your vision was blurry, and all you could make out was bright blue lights. With a couple of blinks, your vision cleared. Water was draining from the bathtub-like structure you were laying in, and you sat up drearily. Looking around, you took in your surroundings. You were in the center of a small room, with intricately carved designs all over the walls and ceiling. There was a small pedestal with a strange object on it next to a large door, and another one on the opposite side of the door, with an empty space in it. It appears the object on that one had been taken.

You stood up, your legs wobbling from lack of use. "How long have I been in here?" You wondered, steadying yourself. You looked down and realized you were barely wearing anything, and got embarassed despite the fact that nobody was in the strange room with you. You looked around for clothes but found none. After searching for a few minutes, the voice echoed in the room again. Or was it in your head?You didn't know.
       "Pick up the Sheikah Slate off that pedestal." The voice told you. It sounded familiar, but you didn't know who it was. You listened to it, however, and picked up the 'Sheikah Slate'. It flashed with a bright blue glow. You took a step back in surprise, but relaxed again when nothing bad happened.

The door next to you opened, and you were now in a room with some old broken down boxes, and four chests. Two of the chests had been opened already, but by who you didn't know. "Has someone else been in here?" You wonder. "How long ago did they leave?"

Pushing the thought away, you walk over to the first closed chest and open it. You smile happily as you pull out a pair of pants with some worn boots. The pants were old, had many holes, and were way too small, but it was still better than nothing. You slipped them on and opened the second chest. Pulling out a shirt in about the same condition as the pants, you put it on as well and sighed in relief.

Walking down a small ramp, you notice another pedestal. Placing your Sheikah Slate on it, it flashes again. The door in front of you opens, and you are blinded by a piercing yellow light.

"You have an important role to play, (Y/n)." The voice says to you. "But to fulfill that role, you need to find him. You are the light, (y/n). You must shine upon Hyrule once again and save the kingdom. Now go... find him and bring the kingdom back to it's former glory."

The voice fades out, and you can see the light of day ahead of you. Picking up the pace, you run down the small passageway. You come across a short ledge, and easily climb up it. Finally, you break out into the fresh air. The sun feels nice on your skin, and the soft breeze feels perfect. The trees are swaying, the sun creating a pattern of dappled shadows on the ground. Birds are chirping all around you, and you feel truly immersed in your surroundings.
You make your way over to the end of the cliff, and look out over the vast land stretching out ahead of you.

You're absolutely shocked as you realize that you have no idea where you are.

"Why... why can't I remember anything?"

A/N:
Short chapter, I know. This is just an introduction though, and that was a perfect place to end off. I'll try and make my chapters longer, I promise. (Maybe 1000 words can be my goal? I'll work on it.)