Virgin

I woke up to hear my alarm buzzing in my ear , I got up and threw on my school uniform , got some breakfast and that's about all that happens for a 16 year old In the morning . "I'm going to school now mum , bye !" I yelled upstairs to my mum as I grabbed my bag and left out the door. I got to school about 10 minutes later . I walked into tutor to see the biggest crush I have ever had , his name was Bradley Simpson . He had gorgeous big brown eyes , curly brown hair and was so gorgeous in general . But he'd never notice me...
i had to sit next to him in every lesson because our names were next to eachother on the register . Soon enough first period started , I made my way to science through the hall , up the stairs and into the science block . Brad was at the top of the stairs with his 3 friends Tristan , James and Connor . They were all the popular boys of the school . I couldn't help stare every time I saw him . I made sure before I went past him that my Checkered school skirt didn't flash my pants as that would be so embarrassing!

I got into science and sat down next to Brad
"So today class we are starting a new subject !"
Announced my science teacher. He told us it was sex ! The one thing everyone in my year had done , except for me ! I was The only virgin in my whole year !
"Now since everyone has done this , I'm sure , there is no words or things to laugh about , we are all mature now !"
He was right about being mature I mean we were year 10 but not mature about me not having sex !
"Woah woah woah sir ! " said a voice from across the room , I looked round to see it was Brad's friend Connor ! "Actually Little miss innocent here *points at me * hasn't actually had sex before !"
Everyone looked at me , I felt so humiliated, I hated being the centre of attention! Brads marbel like eyes looked into mine . "Really ?" He said in a seductive kind of voice . I just nodded a little . He then made a 'v' shape with two fingers and flicked his tounge through the middle . I may have been a virgin and everything , but I knew exactly what that sexual gesture meant .
I bashed my head twice on the table
"Your heads not the only thing that's gonna get banged on the table, carter." Brad said very loud and confident to me while smirking at me. I was very happy that he was noticing me but i was also sooooo embarrassed ! Carter's my sir name by the way.
________________________
Swipe down to go to the next chapter ! Or go back to the top and tap on the chapter names ! 😙