We will live happily ever after ...

After our shower sex we both led sprawled across our bed . We were still fighting for our breath !
"Wow that was great ." I smiled as I said it to him.
"Tell me about it !" Brad agreed .
We were both cuddled up under the duvet cover . I was in my pjs and Brad was in just his boxers which he usually wore to bed anyways . His mom came in .
"Alright you two ?" Anne-Marie Asked.
We both nodded.
"Alright then . Me and Derek thought maybe we could go on a journey to a beach somewhere tomorrow?" Said Anne -Marie
" yeah that would be cool !" Brad replied
" yeh that'll be fun !" I smiled .
" alrighty then , see you two in the morning .
Me and Brad watched a movie and had a nice snuggle . I felt so safe and secure with him , it was amazing !  I finally felt like I belonged somewhere ! Three months ago I was the school nerd who did whatever her parents told her ! I'd come so far and I was proud of it .

Me and Brad decided to call it a night and get to sleep . We were led there in the dark for a while when I said ,
"Brad , I can't sleep . Tell me a story ."
"A story ? Are you five ?" She chuckled .
"Please ?" I asked
"Fine !"
Brad began to speak .
"So there was once a school girl and she did whatever her parents told her ! She was the only virgin in her school year , but she didn't care , she was too sensible ! But she had a dark secret ! She had a big crush on a boy in her tutor ! One day in science , the boys friend called her out on being a virgin with really interested to boy! He thought sex lessons were a great idea ! She had the first , but she was still an up tight arrogant innocent girl ! She wouldn't give in to anything sexual ! But one day , she lost it ! She lost her virginity! The boy was still not in love with her though ... or was he ? In fact he was ! He had to let her know . He told her that he loved her in her front room surrounded by pizza and her friend humming in the background . They fell madly in love with each other . One day she moved in with him . Shortly after that she revealed she was pregnant . The boy was very scared but decided getting stressed would make it worse . It turned out she wasn't pregnant so they threw a party with close friends which ended up with basically just the word shaving foam ! The boy and the girl grew old together.... and we lived happily ever after ..."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
And there we go ! There's the book ! I hope u really liked it ! I spent so long on it you don't even understand! If you liked it please please please vote and recommend to others ! I'm sorry if the ending wasn't as good as you would of liked it to be ! Ik the end was a little cheesy ! But thanks for reading ! I appreciate it ! Btw my instagram is @brads_lil_secret_ so follow me! Xx
         Kirstin xxx