What the hell happened last night ?

I woke up on the floor , shaving foam in my hair , pizza boxes around me and the four boys all the same . I dragged myself up off the ground and looked in the mirror . I looked a mess ! I had makeup all smudged on my face , my green eyes looked dead and bloodshot and my long brown hair was covered in shaving foam . I dragged myself to the bathroom to tidy up a bit . My head hurt so much ! I came back into mine and Brads bedroom to see Brad getting up , feeling his curly locks with all the shaving foam in . He looked so confused as he looked at all the other boys .
"What the hell happened last night ?" (LAST NIGHT PREFERENCE !) I asked holding up my sore head .
"I have no idea . All I know is that last night we were dancing singing all our favourite songs ..." (more last night preferences!) brad laughed .
Tris groaned . "Eughhh my head hurts !" He groaned as he pulled himself off the carpet . James also got up . Connor was still asleep( what a surprise !) we still didn't really know why all the shaving foam but it was a crazy night .
"All I remember is Hannah demanding on giving us all a lap dance and then you two *points at me and Brad* had sex!" James laughed .
"I tried to give you all a lap dance ?!" I questioned .
The three of them nodded .
"You were pretty drunk." Tris laughed .
I felt rather embarrased. After about 2 hours Connor finally woke up . Me Brad , tris and James were all cleaned up so we no longer had shaving foam all over us . So when Connor realised he was the only one like it he was so confused .
"What..." he questioned looking in the mirror .
"You tell us !" James laughed .

We all decided to get some breakfast so decided to go downstairs . There was absolutely no food in the cupboards !
"Lets go eat out." Said Tris .
We all jumped in the car and James drove . We arrived at a little corner cafe and went inside . We decided what we wanted to eat and drink but we had to go up to the bar area to order it . Me and Brad went up to order it . There was a que so we qued up . Brad started to touch my bum through my leggings . I looked up at him and chuckled . He smirked back at me . I put my arm around his back and he carried on to touch my bum . I suddenly felt a tap on my shoulder . I turned around to see my dad stood there !
"I finally found you then!" My Dad said
"What are you doing ?" I asked .
"Taking you away my dear!" My dad said while placing a hand on my arm. I snatched my arm away .
"Go Dad !" I whisper / shouted.
"Mr . Carter , she's clearly said she doesn't want you here !" Brad yelled .
"Shut your mouth son ! Come with me!" Me Dad said as he grabbed my arm .
"Let me go !" I screamed
Everyone in the cafe looked around . Everyone could see my dad trying to pull me away. A few men ran over to him and pulled him away .
"She's my daughter !" He yelled .
"Just leave Dad! I don't want you here in my life , please just go !" I yelled . With that he left .
I was pretty shook up so we decided to go home .
"Your dads mental !" Connor shrieked as we got in the car. That boy never never failed to make me laugh !
We got back and all the boys went home .

We told Anne-Marie and Derek (brads parents ) about what happened . They couldn't believe how crazy my dad was . They said it would be a good idea to tell the police but I decided not to . Although I hated my parents , somewhere deep in my heart I still had love for them .